Kommando lost a finger, no longer in Arghoslent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gallantry over Docility said:
dude, you cant reason with black people

You aren't going to convince a black person to go pick up a CD with tons of racism. Why would I listen to a band made up of racists. Thats fucking stupid. I have 150+ CD's and download tons of music, I think I can stand to leave out Arghoslent. So fucking what they are good musically, if I dont agree with them and they don't like people like me its not worth me listening to.

i actually agree guys

i don't listen to christian metal because it offends me, it makes sense to not listen to shit that makes you feel bad

except trouble because they fucking rule

I just read the lyrics to flogging the cargo, those aren't intelligent lyrics. That is some fucked up shit. Why would some one need to write things like that. Gore lyrics, cool, Satanic lyrics, cool, Christian lyrics, cool, But when you write lyrics attacking an entire group of people, thats just wrong. I want to find where they play next if they do and bring some friends and beat the shit out of those mother fuckers. "fettered to failure by a flawed genome" that is bullshit racist propaganda. Who is anyone to say someone of another race are mongrels or have a "failed genome", who the fuck is a shitty band like Argayslent to say that and pass it off as right and they are smart for saying that. Fucking white people.

BlackMetalTyrant said:
You aren't going to convince a black person to go pick up a CD with tons of racism. Why would I listen to a band made up of racists. Thats fucking stupid. I have 150+ CD's and download tons of music, I think I can stand to leave out Arghoslent. So fucking what they are good musically, if I dont agree with them and they don't like people like me its not worth me listening to.
You listening to Arghoslent would be like a white guy listening to Menace Clan, Da Lench Mob, Paris, etc. Well, maybe not quite.

Dodens Grav said:
And Saint Vitus. And Place Of Skulls. And Pentagram. And Internal Void.
saint vitus never had christian lyrics :confused:

or if they did, i sure must have missed them

the christian cross is a big part of trad doom symbolism though, which is something i've come to accept

BlackMetalTyrant said:
Fucking white people.

Fucking intolerant racist scum. We don't like your kind on these boards. And by your kind I mean racists. Why can't you be sensitive to other groups of people?

Erik said:
saint vitus never had christian lyrics :confused:

or if they did, i sure must have missed them

the christian cross is a big part of trad doom symbolism though, which is something i've come to accept

They do. At least I'm pretty sure they do. And Wino was in Place Of Skulls, so even if they didn't it's close enough. :D

OK. The three albums I have, "Born Too Late", "Live" and "V", sure seem devoid of Christian content to me, not counting the cross in the logo.

Don't forget that they're (directly or indirectly I'm not sure) named after a saint.

Oh I like white people just fine, just not white people like you. Im pretty sure you dont like my pals like me either. So it should all be gravy.

well so is morbid saint

and morbid angel is named after an angel

ok im giving up now

EDIT: btw i'd bet any amount that theyre not named after a saint as much as a black fucken sabbath song (st. vitus dance)

Hence why I said INDIRECTLY as a possibility. But Saint Vitus is an actual saint, whereas Morbid Saint is not, and Morbid Angel is not an angel. But regardless, whether or not expressed in their music, at least some of the musicians are Christians, one of which has expressed such through music.

And what the fuck, BlackMetalTyrant, I've already talked to you outside of the boards about this topic, and I stopped, so shut the fuck up.

Oblivious Maximus said:
:lol: You sound like Will Rahmer from Mortician. I'm sure Arghoslent are really scared of you and your "dawgs".

Naw you mean Homies, thats what I call my friends. They would be scared if I "showed them my muscles". Bitches.

Status
Not open for further replies.