Kommando lost a finger, no longer in Arghoslent

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does somebody being pale (which you don't know for a fact) have to do with anything?

BlackMetalTyrant said:
I just read the lyrics to flogging the cargo, those aren't intelligent lyrics. That is some fucked up shit. Why would some one need to write things like that. Gore lyrics, cool, Satanic lyrics, cool, Christian lyrics, cool, But when you write lyrics attacking an entire group of people, thats just wrong. I want to find where they play next if they do and bring some friends and beat the shit out of those mother fuckers. "fettered to failure by a flawed genome" that is bullshit racist propaganda. Who is anyone to say someone of another race are mongrels or have a "failed genome", who the fuck is a shitty band like Argayslent to say that and pass it off as right and they are smart for saying that. Fucking white people.

Fucking hypocrite.

And one of the members of Saint Vitus is a Christian? I HIGHLY doubt that.... :err:

anonymousnick2001 said:
Look, I hate racism. With a passion. And I have no problem with black people. I don't say "my pals" outside of quotes on select occasions when necessary.

And most people on this board aren't really racist, either. They just enjoy getting a rise out of people, a pleasure you dole out every time you choose to be offended. It's a board, not real life. Get over it and you'll be surprised how quickly you'll forget to notice.

Actually, my internet persona is very much like my real life one.

I'm not convinced that he's black, but he says that he is. Frankly, I don't care.

Heh, strange. I haven't read the lyrics to Place of Skulls, but I'd imagine they just deal with theology rather than having actual Christian members. Most of St. Vitus' topics were death, depression, and drugs. Generally not very Christian oriented topics.

BlackMetalTyrant said:
I was joking when I said fucking white people

However, you also said that you hate when people write lyrics attacking an entire group of people, yet said that Christian lyrics are okay and Satanic lyrics are okay.

What are Christian lyrics doing? "Attacking" non-Christians so to speak, which is a group of people. And what do Satanic lyrics do? Attack Christians. A whole group of people.

Demiurge said:
Actually, my internet persona is very much like my real life one.

I'm not convinced that he's black, but he says that he is. Frankly, I don't care.

do you really live in sodom

If the lyrics are offensive I just dont read them. And if I do read them, I dont really care, It has no effect on my day to day life, and lyrics do not influence the way I think. As long as it all sounds good :)

The Devil's Steed said:
What are Christian lyrics doing? "Attacking" non-Christians so to speak, which is a group of people. And what do Satanic lyrics do? Attack Christians. A whole group of people.

Oh, come on, man! Not necessarily...

Status
Not open for further replies.