Last movie you've watched

Transformers - great movie and awsome cars... Love those camaro`s and that police mustang...

Harry Potter - guess I actually can`t decide - good or bad...

The Bourne Ultimatum. Good film, great emotionless action throughout, Although I admit it had a shoddy ending.

Really? I thought the emotive parts of the movie worked quite well - they certainly didn't feel out of place anyways.

Plus - IT'S JUST PLAIN FUCKING AWESOME.

I recently saw Children of Men and after a slow and confusing beginning, I started to really like it. It reminded me somewhat of Minority Report (probably the same directors?). The only thing is is that you have to pay attention throughout the whole movie or you'll start to feel a little lost.

As I said in the Apocalypto forum, City of God is one my favorite movies of all time so I definitely recommend it as well.

Really? I thought the emotive parts of the movie worked quite well - they certainly didn't feel out of place anyways.

Plus - IT'S JUST PLAIN FUCKING AWESOME.

Totally agree with you. I was referring to the action parts i.e kicking ass, when he still manages to keep a Steven Seagal face. :lol: :)

Last film I watched was Hot Fuzz, cheap ass british comedy! Fantastic!

Yesterday I saw Aeon Flux (2005) and The Condemned (2007). Aeon Flux was pretty good for fans of minority report and the condemned is just another action movie with a shit story

Read a fair bit aboot this; it sounded promising. In fact, I considered purchasing when coming across it at a sound price, but instead kept my pennies like a sensible poor student. :erk:

It's definitely worth hiring, I don't know if I'd buy it though.

Just saw most of Smokin' Aces. Utterly ridiculous and trashy but rather entertaining.