Latest thought thread.

You can read arabic? That's fucking cool! My dad tried teaching me once but that didn't go down too well seeing as after learning how to write my name we started chatting about the footy haha

I'm just thinking about... how fucking awesome it's gonna be to see Steven Wilson when Porc Tree come out this year. I will seriously just stand there in awe. He's so amazing, my inspiration for everything. I'm getting shivers just thinking about it.

You can read arabic? That's fucking cool! My dad tried teaching me once but that didn't go down too well seeing as after learning how to write my name we started chatting about the footy haha

I was born and raised in Lebanon. I only moved to Australia in 2004. so yes, I can speak, read and write arabic.

@ Pete: I really didn't know that. but then again when I read it, the title was:
وهكذا تكلّم زردشت

Yeah I can see that too. No offence, but that style of writing freaks me out. Maybe it's just because I am somewhat of afraid of the unknown and what appears/is a completely different world.

everyone can see it. It can be done by pressing the Alt+shift buttons that are located on the right side of the keyboard.

mattt, does chinese writing freak you out as much as arabic does?

Arabic is actally one of the hardest languages to learn, and it is pretty interesting!

mattt, does chinese writing freak you out as much as arabic does?

Arabic is actally one of the hardest languages to learn, and it is pretty interesting!

Funnily enough, no, Chinese doesn't freak me out. Im not really sure why arabic does. I don't mean to be offensive.