• shit

Votes: 12 15.2%
  • ok

Votes: 47 59.5%
  • great

Votes: 20 25.3%

• Total voters
life quality = good.
although the wife and I have spent the last couple hours trying to figure out how to afford a house that costs $100,000 more than this one is worth whilst maintaining just one income.
conclusion = not possible

What, so that brings up your dreamhouse cost to about $198,000, right? Fuck you man, fuck you. :loco:

I need to move to Seattle, god damn cheaper houses, larger and in a better location at that. Gay!

hahaha you dicks.
we found a house in yellow springs for $350,000 which is a BIT out of my price range considering my current house is worth around $240,000 max.
frankly i want to downgrade and have loads of money left over at the end of the month to pay off school loans and maybe get a car that's younger than 11 years old.
houses are mucho expensivo. yellow springs prices are like san francisco or some shit.
btw, NAD, seattle is one of the most expensive places in the entire universe to live. good luck!

Life sucks atm cause I was supposed to leave for Party-San right about NOW, but of course I get a god damn virus infection so I have to stay home alone and stare at the ceiling for 5 days instead. :mad:

i don't think this is chemical depression. actually i'm pretty fucking sure it's not... i've never had the clinical form of depression... it's just the general sense of pointlessness and lack of energy to do anything about anything
fyi this is almost literally the definition of depression

best regards,
your bud from the future

Reactions: NAD and dorian gray
So, right now, my life is shit....literally. For the 1st time in 39 years, something was pushed up my butt. Ive been having No. 2 issues for some time. Today I had both a flexible sigmoidoscopy and colonoscopy. Basically I had tubes put up my butt twice today. That is the most uncomfortable feeling, especially when they pump that gas in your colon. I kept trying not to fart on the doc and nurse. The doctors found a large polyp (45mm) in my colon that's the cause of my shitting problems. Have to have it surgically removed next week.

Before today, I just figured gay dudes were confused. Now, I seriously think something is mentally wrong with them. I don't understand how or why someone would want a dick (or anything) in that hole. Horrible feeling.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reign in Acai
I was sedated for the colonoscopy. Not for the flex sig.

Yeah, the polyp is blocking almost half my poop tunnel