i think my life at the moment is

• shit

Votes: 12 15.2%
  • ok

Votes: 47 59.5%
  • great

Votes: 20 25.3%

• Total voters
I wish. They sent me to a surgeon because they are afraid it could rupture the colon.

Good news is that it is the only one, so it has not spread, which would probably mean The Big C. Plus they said at 39 the chances for cancer are small

My wife's best friend just got diagnosed with breast cancer. She's 39. Good times.

Sorry.

Chances for colon cancer at 39 are low, but it can happen. Just glad it has not spread. I also dont show other cancer signs: nausea, vomiting, weight loss, etc. I also have no pain other than gas

I had a 34 year old guy come in the other day and found he had a stroke lol I was like dude ya might want to consider cutting back on the smoking

My wife's best friend just got diagnosed with breast cancer. She's 39. Good times.
My cousin got off her cancer treatment the day before we buried grandma who died from cancer three months back (so she could be there at the funeral). Cousin is 31. Shit stuff. Her mom died from cancer some 15 years ago too.

second colonoscopy set for monday. the surgeon will see if he can remove it. he seemed totally excited about it because they dont see many 45mm polyps.

still no biopsy results

Colonoscopy to get this thing out of my colon today. If they cant get it by going up my cornhole, then they will do surgery.

In other news, i got a new position with my employer. Ill be travelling a lot to oklahoma, tuscon, albuquerque, and VEGAS! Ill be based at home (Houston) instead of dallas where ive been for the past year.

My quality of life will be wondrous once they get this thing out of my ass

my life sucks, I work part time in a store at the ass crack of dawn for shit pay and I'm always broke. good to see some of you still around though, I logged in because out of the blue I was thinking about lizard and what a good dude he was.

So the polyp biopsy came back negative. I forgot how easy pooping was suppose to be. A tip: if you are struggling to poop and your turds are as thin as a pencil, something is wrong.

The new position at work is great. Two days off, two days work from home (HA!), and three days traveling (expenses paid). I love it.

Crossfit is kicking my ass, but I love it. I'm eating better, and have more energy. Now I can truly say "Do you even lift, bro?"

I started playing soccer again and immediately sprained my ankle in the first minute of the second game. Ha