Long hair is for girls!

Sjoerd_K

PotM LGuitars
May 8, 2006
Short hair is going to be totally *hot* this summer at all the metal festivals!

But what if it's raining? Long hair will hold many raindrops, so all that extra weight is quite significant. Short hair is better in this matter I conclude.

Hee girl, trust me, you will see!

Just don't cut of your hair because long hair IS for girls and it looks great mostly!

we, it just depends if the long hair fits the guy, if it does, PLEASE do not cut it!!...but hey who am i to decide for them..i just dig longhair on man, just not always:)

long hair ist kreig
if you don't want to be hot,put it in a pony tail

I think that hair that's 3 cm long is long! For a guy, like myself. I'm in doubt if I should go to a haircutter soon or not. I must admit, I kind of like it now, but I won't let it grow too long, not as long as the rest of Picture of the Moon! Because long hair is for girls!! muhahhah!

I saw this thread and had to comment. I prefer long hair on a man as long as he takes care of it. It's very sexy.

Well damn, I think I chose the wrong forum to put this topic on. Ofcourse the girls and guys in here like long hair, because it's a metal forum! Most normal people would agree that short hair is da bomb!