Lost song from the past

Vintersorg

(sym)phony (com)poser
Dec 16, 2001
I've found a song from the Varagatron days, and now we're thinking of arrange it and record it. Still we like to have it quite noisy/dirty to keep the sound of the past. The track is called "Vålnader i eterns höjder" and it really has the "Hedniskhjärtad" vibe......we'll see in what format we'll have it out. Just wanted to share this info.............

mr V

wow!!
That's so cool!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck further with the work on the song, I LOVE "Hedniskhjärtad".. brilliant masterpiece!
It's just so magic.

sweeeeeet. Cant fuckin wait to hear it. Where did you find it? Like cleaning out the attic kinda thing? :p

and Norrland kicks Stilla's ass :D ;)

I found it on an old tape...still it's just kind off different riffs with a slight connection, but I beleive it'll be very simple to put it together, it's just a matter of having the time, so........

mr V

Originally posted by Morgana
and I kick yours :p ;)

:cry: :cry:

:p

Either way should be interesting to hear the Vargatron stuff. Im curious though, are you going to re-record or are you going to.....do something else hehe. Im just curious about how mr. V is going to go about making this song.

Edit: Ok answered my own question....from the first post I guess their going to arrange it and record it in a studio than? :)

For those of you who don´t understand Swedish, the title of the new song would probably be something like;

"Ghosts/or spectres in the height of the ether"

Really looking forward to hear this. And yes, "Norrland" kicks ass...