Lyrics. English questions.

Ok, quick question #2: which of the following is right (or are the both right): "I see now that I'm to blame" or "I now see that I'm to blame"

as in "I now finally realized that I'm to blame"

Ok, quick question #2: which of the following is right (or are the both right): "I see now that I'm to blame" or "I now see that I'm to blame"

as in "I now finally realized that I'm to blame"

For me, the first choice rolls off the tongue better. While technically they may convey a similar message, the second has a rather odd meter/phrasing to it. It would probably be heavily influenced by the phrase that follows it, but for me, the first seems better.

As always, individual mileage may vary.

For me, the first choice rolls off the tongue better. While technically they may convey a similar message, the second has a rather odd meter/phrasing to it. It would probably be heavily influenced by the phrase that follows it, but for me, the first seems better.

As always, individual mileage may vary.

Yes, I agree, that was how I originally wrote it but a friend suggested that it may be wrong so I wanted to clear any doubts.

I have a question concerning how "neither" is pronounced. Of the two pronunciations (n-ee-ther, n-eye-ther) which one do you use? Obviously I'm not a native english speaker but I get the impression that most people use the the "ee" one. However, I've recorded a song where the singer pronounces it "eye"; do you thing there's a chance it may sound weird or wrong when using that pronunciation?

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/neither

You can listen to pronunciations of US and UK English there. Sounds like US is "ee" and UK "eye". That might depend on the part of US and UK too, but I guess the important thing for you is that both are used.

Yeah, I already checked that and I know both are used. My concern is in what situations and which people use each. Maybe it will sound weird, or pretentious, or awkward in a song situation. Or if it's something only british people use, it would sound "off" if the rest of the lyrics are (or at least attempted to be) pronounced in the american way.

Anyway, here's a snippet of the part I'm talking about:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/316805/realesc/iuy000/subVocals000.wav

(lyrics in the specific part are "I can't see your colors but neither can you see mine")

I have a question concerning how "neither" is pronounced. Of the two pronunciations (n-ee-ther, n-eye-ther) which one do you use? Obviously I'm not a native english speaker but I get the impression that most people use the the "ee" one. However, I've recorded a song where the singer pronounces it "eye"; do you thing there's a chance it may sound weird or wrong when using that pronunciation?

Both are equally acceptable, it's fine.