MAINSTREAM

Gotta admit...that was waaaay better than I expected. To be frank, I wasn't sure what to expect, since "Irish folk music" didn't sound to appealing I never did any research, but Follow the Heron and Black is the Colour blew me away. Your cover of Big in Japan didn't go far with me, but the first two songs were really something. You just need a good producer to release a quality album of original songs, no covers and it will be great. Thanks for sharing, man! That was a great treat.

note: I was under the impression that the songs were yours originally, if they're not, you still did a great job performing them ^^

It's got a lovely sound, I especially like the violin to that style of singing.
http://www.wttb.de/index2.htm I listened to some of your other samples, all good stuff man. I'm not one to listen to this kind of stuff on a regular basis but it's very good music and that's coming from someone on the opposite side of the spectrum.

u2, depeche mode, a bunch of 80s stuff, nirvana, lifehouse, bush(sixteen stones album) silverchair(old, first and second albums), some pearl jam, a few songs at the most. a bunch of christian artists/bands: tenth avenue north, sanctus real, newsboys

i don't have a problem telling people the non-metal bands that I listen to. 100% metal all the time would drive me crazy.

Haha.

Honestly, I think it's a negative stereotype that metal fans are a bunch of elitists that listen to nothing but metal. Every metalhead I know has a very diverse taste in music, and threads like this pretty much prove that. Sure there are a few elitists out there on the internet that will never admit to liking anything else to appear 'trve' and 'kvlt', but most of them are about 15 years old too...

Music rules.

completely agree. for you black metal fans out there: euronymous (former guitarist of mayhem) was a big fan of Skinny Puppy. a lot of well known and well respected metalheads do like and listen to non-metal bands. a lot of europeans bands are inspired by classical music like mozart, beethoven, etc. i am reminded of opeth's latest album inspired by 70s progressive rock music.

Twenty one pilots. There I said it. I turn them off if theres any one else around but when I'm alone, you better believe i'm jammin out!