Are the Mainstream Bands hated among here?

No one is allowed to talk shit about Wes Borland, he was my first love. I still don't have the heart to take down my entire wall covered in pictures of him from when I was 13.

Big Dumb Face was neat, I learned about Ween from Wes Borland fangirl websites so I owe a lot to the guy. Don't care much for his current music, so I just remember the good times even though I now can't stand to listen to Limp Bizkit.

Tom Morello is amazing, What the hell does Wes Borland do? Listen to the first Rage Against the Machine album, Classic guitar album. Limp Bizkit are not musical at all, just angry crap I liked when I was 12.

Most of my opinions about Wes Borland are based on his 'workshop' I attended and BigDumbFace later on of course. Clearly he was in the wrong band and wrong time. Just for the record, I can't stand Limp Bizkit.

Wait I'm sorry Ananth you MET him?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I went to his house in LA once but he wasn't home.

Well, sort of, but I was fucking half dead from the epic Iron Maiden concert the previous night and I didn't know much about playing guitar back then so I couldn't really make conversation with him, I mean, though he isn't technically awesome or anything.

You stalked him ?!?

Who doesn't she stalk? :D

I have to admit, listening to crappy nu metal kinda got me into the bands that I listen to now. Mainstream bands aren't hated around here, shit bands are generally hated here. But you also get your usual people who just hate on everything.