Maryland Deathfest XI: May 23-26, 2013

Are you going to MDF 2013?

• Definitely going - want to share a room.

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Definitely going - do NOT want to share a room.

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Probably going - want to share a room.

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Probably going - do NOT want to share.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure if I'll go - want to share if I do.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure if I'll go - do NOT want to share if I do.

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Probably not going.

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Definitely not going.

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
Nice! So glad you are coming Grant!

And yeah, I can give funds to whoever, whenever. I'm just going to take it out of my savings account and use my tax return money to replace it.

Hoping this will still pan out for me in some weird way. Life has gotten a bit complicated (there's a girl in my life again, money has been weird, etc.) but I would still love to go. That said, I would like to be put on the maybes list as of now. I know I said definitely but I can't really make that commitment as of now and it would be unfair to you guys to be all-in and fuck off at the last moment. Also, Dan's life has gotten rather serious with his ladyfriend and I think they moved in together so no idea of his motives. Fucking growing up and shit.

Bah, the only day I was interested in is Thursday, and the single or multiday ticket for that day is sold out. Oh well, maybe I'll catch Bolt Thrower and/or Cobalt some other time.

I'm still 100% down for this, count me as a body in the room/rooms, and just let me know where to send the money.

Question for the people who have reserved rooms at the Tremont before:

Hotel still has not charged my card...About when did they charge your card? Close to the show date? Months before?

They charge your card the day you arrive. Most hotels that I've reserved rooms for online just take the application but don't actually charge you until you show up and hand them the card at the desk. I assume they do this in case you cancel the hotel or something.

Damn good chance I'll be in at some point. Probably closer to the event itself I'll be able to let y'all know what days I can make it. Cash in hand, sharing costs is no issue.

I gotta now. A friend of mine is friends with people in Noothgrush and a couple other bands, so if I head down I'm gonna party with motherfucking Bolt Thrower.

:kickass:

At MDF 2009 in the Tremont, I unknowingly shared an elevator with 2 members from Bolt Thrower. It's funny because I talked to them about how cool it was that I was going to get to see Bolt Thrower. To say the least, I felt like a retard when I saw the two on-stage later that day, but I'm sure they got quite a kick out of it.

Yeah, I remember going to the Tremont lobby and several of the dudes in Bolt Thrower were there cause the elevators weren't working.

I also remember seeing Martin Van Drunen macking on some chick on the corner of some street.

MDF list as of 03/21/2013:

Confirmed:
Cody/KafkaX
Mike/Master_Yoda
Guy/Addi of Nex
Semicomatose
Kris/mutantllama
Raoul Duke
Collin/Peoria Buttsecks Brigade
Dillon/Black_Orifice (Sat Only)
Vince/Peoria Buttsecks Brigade
Nicole/Voilenoir

Peoria Buttsecks Brigade:
-Bleull (Lord Bleull)
-Chance
-Nick

Possible:
Dave/Mort Divine
Monoxide
Mason
Kevin/Eligos
Jon/Brooks55
Grant/zabu of nΩd
SomeGuyDude

Took Andy and Dan off...Gay.

-Lord Bleull

He's pretty much broke and his parents refuse to give him money for it. I told him that his graduation money will probably cover the costs, but he's just being like "eh, I just don't plan on going" even though this is, like, the best year yet.

His parents wont give him money?...So get a fucking job lol

Im broke as fuck but im making it work because I agree, this is seriously the best year yet.

MDF list as of 03/22/2013:

Confirmed:
Cody/KafkaX
Mike/Master_Yoda
Guy/Addi of Nex
Semicomatose
Kris/mutantllama
Raoul Duke
Collin/Peoria Buttsecks Brigade
Dillon/Black_Orifice (Sat Only)
Vince/Peoria Buttsecks Brigade
Nicole/Voilenoir