Maryland Deathfest XI: May 23-26, 2013

Are you going to MDF 2013?

• Definitely going - want to share a room.

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Definitely going - do NOT want to share a room.

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Probably going - want to share a room.

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Probably going - do NOT want to share.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure if I'll go - want to share if I do.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure if I'll go - do NOT want to share if I do.

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Probably not going.

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Definitely not going.

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
Well he's a full-time student like me, but his parents make over 200K a year and could easily give him 200 bucks for graduating. And finding a job is fucking ridiculous these days. I'm broke as well, but I'm using some money in my savings to go along with graduation money/money I get for having sex.

So I'm pretty sure unless I get some random winning lottery ticket that I'm not going to be able to afford going this year :(

I've got a Thursday pass so if anyone is interested in taking it off my hands let me know

You didn't no sweat.

So I'm probably alone on this one but Ufomammut dropped off the bill and was replaced by Pallbearer....Pretty upset about this one, Ufomammut was pretty high on my must see list...

More like eat all your food and pick up fat whores at a nearby soup kitchen.

You guys are all gonna have a great time this year - spent the weekend with my Livejournal MDF friends and they are all so excited. I'm super jealous and kicking myself for not going!

Not going. It would be virtually impossible for me to take any amount of time away from my son, especially at his age. I plan on going back and bringing him with me when he's a few years older. I recall seeing a few little ones around when I went back in '05.

Well, looks like I'm not making it this year. Shit sucks.

gay.jpg