Maryland Deathfest XI: May 23-26, 2013

Are you going to MDF 2013?

• Definitely going - want to share a room.

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Definitely going - do NOT want to share a room.

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Probably going - want to share a room.

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Probably going - do NOT want to share.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure if I'll go - want to share if I do.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure if I'll go - do NOT want to share if I do.

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Probably not going.

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Definitely not going.

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
Man it wasn't even express. Fuck that's what I get for trying rush it on my break while shoving food down my throat. I'll fix it after work.

Alright well fuck it still ended up being a little cheaper.

Average Nightly Rate
$199.00 USD
Price for 1 rooms 4 nights
$796.00 USD
Total Tax ‡
$123.40 USD
Service Charge ‡
$0.40 USD
Estimated Total Price ‡
$919.80 USD

I finally got a job today. Nothing great but it's money until I find something better. So I can finally get my plane ticket, mdf ticket and pay for the hotel room. I am so excited!!
I wish Laura was going this year damn it!

Cody - I have no problems staying in a smaller room. I didn't think the Holiday Inn had any suite-style rooms anyways. As long as there is a roof, a floor, and a fucking fridge to hold the massive amount of beer, I'm good.

Andy - YAY! I knew you'd eventually go.

Once we get the two rooms booked we can divide up all the people and put them in each room. I'm thinking like 6 per room, depending on how many people go.

Coolz. Getting pumped.

I agree, as long as their is room for beer and a floor I don't care.

Dividing everyone up into each of the rooms right now. Obviously it doesn't really matter where you end up crashing at, but one room will be the "quiet" room where people who are tired can sleep while the other room will be the "party" room for fuckheads like Guy and I that are awake until 5 in the morning. If anyone has any requests, let me knows

Party Room (KafkaX)
-Cody/KafkaX
-Mike/Yoda
-Guy/Addo
-Collin (Peoria)
-Vince (Peoria)
-Bleull (Peoria)
-Nick (Peoria)
-Chance (Peoria)
-Dave/Mort Divine
-Dan/the coolest motherfucker alive

Quiet Room (Mutantllama)
-Kris/Mutantllama
-Semicomatose
-Raoul Duke
-Andy/V5
-Kevin/Eligos
-Mason
-Jon/Brooks55
-Monoxide
-Dillon/Black_Orifice (Sat only)
-Nicole/Voilenor

I included all the possible attendies as well. I heard back from Vince and he's set on going, just waiting to snag a ticket. I also added in all the people that might be going just to get an idea on how many people there will be per room and the price.

Dividing everyone up into each of the rooms right now. Obviously it doesn't really matter where you end up crashing at, but one room will be the "quiet" room where people who are tired can sleep while the other room will be the "party" room for fuckheads like Guy and I that are awake until 5 in the morning. If anyone has any requests, let me knows

Party Room (KafkaX)
-Cody/KafkaX
-Mike/Yoda
-Guy/Addo
-Collin (Peoria)
-Vince (Peoria)
-Bleull (Peoria)
-Nick (Peoria)
-Chance (Peoria)
-Dave/Mort Divine
-Dan/the coolest motherfucker alive

Quiet Room (Mutantllama)
-Kris/Mutantllama
-Semicomatose
-Raoul Duke
-Andy/V5
-Kevin/Eligos
-Mason
-Jon/Brooks55
-Monoxide
-Dillon/Black_Orifice (Sat only)
-Nicole/Voilenor

I included all the possible attendies as well. I heard back from Vince and he's set on going, just waiting to snag a ticket. I also added in all the people that might be going just to get an idea on how many people there will be per room and the price.

So it doesnt matter whos list you are on ultimately, if you feel like partying til 5 in the morning go to the party room and crash there.

If you want to crash earlier, go to the quiet room, and get the Natty Boh alarm clock in the mornin. :kickass:

Of course it doesn't, but I think that the Peoria crew (given that it's their first time hanging with us UM assholes) may want to stay wherever Guy and I are staying. Feel free to change this list up however you want or anything.

But yeah, in terms of who sleeps where doesn't matter. You sleep wherever the fuck you pass out at lol.

If I ever did come I'd be more than game to party. I doubt I'll be making it this year, unless some sort of miracle happens, but next year I would love to meet you assholes in person and get hammered as fuck. Don't worry, I'm not an easy drunk either, despite my small size.

MDF list as of 01/10/2013:

Confirmed:
Cody/KafkaX
Mike/Master_Yoda
Guy/Addo of Nex
Semicomatose
Kris/mutantllama
Raoul Duke
Collin/Peoria Buttsecks Brigade
Andy/V.V.V.V.V.
Dillon/Black_Orifice (Sat Only)
Vince/Peoria Buttsecks Brigade

Possible:
Dave/Mort Divine
Monoxide
Mason
Dan/The coolest motherfucker alive
Kevin/Eligos
Jon/Brooks55
Nicole/Voilenoir

Peoria Buttsecks Brigade:
-Bleull (Lord Bleull)
-Chance
-Nick

I updated the list to include Vince. He just bought a 4 day pass so he's dead set on going.

hey gents, i think you might have missed me a few pages ago, but if i could sneak into a room for saturday(possibly friday) that'd be cool. I've got money obviously, and i don't require more than floor space lol

Im sure we can squeeze one more in. :)

What's going on in here?

You goofy motherfucker! You better be going this year!!!

I finally got a job today. Nothing great but it's money until I find something better. So I can finally get my plane ticket, mdf ticket and pay for the hotel room. I am so excited!!
I wish Laura was going this year damn it!

I'm sorry! I will be there in spirit having intercourse with...monoxide_child LOL

Mountains of Farts isn't going until he gives me the $150 that he owes me, but I guess he got a job. Assuming he doesn't blow it all on spice he may have the money to ride along with us.

What are you guys doing outside the fest? The friday and saturday lineups suck, but I wanna be there for Sunday at least..maybe thursday for Bolt Thrower