Maryland Deathfest XI: May 23-26, 2013

Are you going to MDF 2013?

• Definitely going - want to share a room.

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Definitely going - do NOT want to share a room.

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Probably going - want to share a room.

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Probably going - do NOT want to share.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure if I'll go - want to share if I do.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure if I'll go - do NOT want to share if I do.

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Probably not going.

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Definitely not going.

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
Maybe i'm out of the cool metal community, but saturday sucks. Revenge? Get that shit outta here. Obsessed is pretty average I think, never saw the great love for them

Antaeus and Aosoth are the selling points of Saturday, for me. Never listened to Loss, but I've heard good things, so that should be cool. Also, I honestly haven't listened to Vinterland in like, 5-6 years, but they should be interesting at the very least. Obviously I'd rather be seeing Dawn or Sacramentum, but we live in a shit world.

Friday is kind of lame with the exception of Convulse and Repulsion. Carcass would be awesome if they did a set consisting of nothing but their first two albums and maybe a couple of songs from Necroticism, but that's obviously not happening.

However, Sunday is pretty fucking amazing, through and through. That seems to be breaking a trend of Sunday being the day I'm least excited for. It's going to take some serious will power not to wear myself out to the point of not being able to fully indulge in alcoholic madness for all of the great stuff going on that day. I keep telling myself that Venom is going to suck rancid shit, but I know that I'll really get into it when they start playing classics.

Oh look, I'm already rambling about the fest. That usually means that I'm fucking excited. Already.

I may change my mind on going to this. I've been thinking about it for a couple days, so far i'm in favor.

Either me or Kris, but Im not gonna start hitting you fuckers up for payment until they take money out of my account...So far they havnt done shit, so were good on my end.