Melbourne torn to shreds by metal gods!

Originally posted by The Trooper

Hahahahaha nah that's what my sister was admiring lol. I'm talking about nearer surroundings. The surroundings that were squashed up next to me :D

Dirk the blonde guitarist is much better looking that Tobias. Dirk was in my face all night. Every now and then I had Tobias throw his face in mine ....but it was much more pleasurable to see Dirk standing in front of me.:D

Hahaha my sister also prefers Dirk.

But both those guys were in girls pants LOL. Especially Dirk, he had flared girl's jeans hahaha!

I'm pissed I only got to meet Trent (not pissed about only seeing Trent, pissed that I didn't meet the rest of you guys! HAHAHA!)

What a great tour! What more can I say?? FUCK YEAH!!! :D

(Well, I can say more, but I did that on the Dungeon board already! HAHA!)

JonBonJovi - I was right in front of Dirk at the Espy. You must have been right near me.

TIMMY!! - I was going to say hi while you'll have a beer out the front around 5:30, but I'm too shy to stalk rock stars! :D

Originally posted by Sydo
JonBonJovi - I was right in front of Dirk at the Espy. You must have been right near me.
Hmm you must have been near me too, I was right in front of dirk and eggi. Next to a guy wearing a crue shirt with blonde hair and a taller guy with a cap.

Hahahahahaha I think Sydo probably woulda been the one you're talkin about with the cap :D

JonBonJovi was at the Sydney show, not The Espy heh.

Originally posted by Arcane

Hmm you must have been near me too, I was right in front of dirk and eggi. Next to a guy wearing a crue shirt with blonde hair and a taller guy with a cap.

Yeah, I was a couple people to the right of them. Had a black cap on myself. :)

Originally posted by The Trooper
Arcane: Did you see a dude in a Dungeon shirt and denim vest with a Kiss backpatch? And long brown hair? That was me hehe.
Hmm you may have been directly behind me, I was wearing a dungeon shirt, short guy with short (ok balding too :p) dark hair :) Pretty sure you gave me a a "fuck yeah" in there somewhere!

Originally posted by Sydo

Yeah, I was a couple people to the right of them. Had a black cap on myself. :)
I do remember seeing 2 people with caps near the front actually, the guy on the left was with a group of about 5 people and was pretty impressed by the Enter Twilight Guitarist. Didn't really see the guy on the right much but i do remember a cap in that direction :)

Originally posted by Arcane
Didn't really see the guy on the right much but i do remember a cap in that direction :)

That would have been me probably.
Trooper was on the other side of stage, at the very front. Basically leaning on the monitors! So it wouldn't have been him behind you during Edguy.
Once you've seen him, he's pretty hard to miss. :D

What band was it that I may have been behind you in? Hehe, during Edguy and VP and I was in the very front so it wouldnt' have been me, but for Dungeon I think I had one person in front of me hehe.

Hahahaha Sydo, everyone finds me easily lol!