Melbourne torn to shreds by metal gods!

Originally posted by The Trooper
What band was it that I may have been behind you in? Hehe, during Edguy and VP and I was in the very front so it wouldnt' have been me, but for Dungeon I think I had one person in front of me hehe.

Hahahaha Sydo, everyone finds me easily lol!
Ahh I think i know now, you were the tallish bastard who slipped in front of the barrier right in front of me!!:lol: :lol: During Edguy you had a short girl standing next to you?

Ahhhhh yep yep yep I slipped in front of the barrier with a shortist girl during Edguy. Did the chick have long curly dark hair?

I wouldn't call myself tall however haha. But maybe next to her I suppose I would look taller lol.

Ahh you were on her right?? If thats your sister i can understand why people were looking.. hahaha

Nah I was on her left...

Hahaha nah that's not my sister. My sister was on the other side of the stage, she has blonde hair and had a home made VP girly top on hahaha.

LOL yeah everyone looks at that girl I was next to, including me hahahahaha. Being the smooth operating man I am, I kissed her hand when I left that night HAHAHAHA!!!!! How smooooooth can you be LOL!

LOL yeah everyone looks at that girl I was next to, including me hahahahaha. Being the smooth operating man I am, I kissed her hand when I left that night HAHAHAHA!!!!! How smooooooth can you be LOL!

:lol: You are my hero Troops :lol:

Nah I was on her left...

Hahaha nah that's not my sister. My sister was on the other side of the stage, she has blonde hair and had a home made VP girly top on hahaha.

Ok you are the tall guy then :p Tall compared to me anyway.. haha

kissed her hand!!?! hahaha man you are smooth.

Troops has long hair remember. The guy in front of Arcane and myself had short hair.

Ok i'm lost, i have no idea who troops was now.. hahaha But if he was in front of the barrier and directly to the left of the short girl pretty sure i know which person he was, can't for the life of me remember if that guy had short or long hair now.

Troops - did you start at the center of the stage and gradually move along to the left in front of the barrier as the gig went on??

He was to the right of centre I tell you! :lol:
Unless I don't know who he is, which would be embaressing considering I 'think' I've spoken to him a few times :lol:

I started pretty much centre but just to the right lol, and got moved all the way along to the right, opposite side to you and Sydo I think hahahaha.

You might be talking about my sister and her boyfriend! Hahaha! He is tallish but has long hair, and she is short but has blonde hair though.

Hmmmm, just think of the denim vest with the Kiss backpatch hahahaha! You can't miss that lol.

So that was your sister! :lol: I'd better shut-up now.
There was a different tall guy next to her. Genuine Edguy fan.

Originally posted by Sydo
He was to the right of centre I tell you! :lol:
Unless I don't know who he is, which would be embaressing considering I 'think' I've spoken to him a few times :lol:

Hahahahaha that would be hilarious if you'd just been speaking to some dude you don't know each time hahahaha.

"Hey Troops! Haha man... those Twisted Sister videos..."
*Guy doesnt know what you're talking about*
"Um, yeah...." (Troops? What Twisted Sister videos??) :confused:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Sydo
So that was your sister! :lol: I'd better shut-up now.
There was a different tall guy next to her. Genuine Edguy fan.

Hahahahaha! If the guy had long hair and was in a Pantera top and tall & skinny (and yeah he has every Edguy album hehe), that would've been them!

OK i have NO IDEA!!! :confused: haha

I was definetaly on the left and that must have been your sister in front of me ;)

So i now have no idea who troops is. Where were you in relation to troops's sister Sydo?