Melbourne torn to shreds by metal gods!

Originally posted by Sydo
Looking over her shoulder and down her... Hmm, yeah. ;)
haha so you were the guy to the left of her?

Hmm i know, did you see the guy and his girlfriend/wife(she was short and roundish) who fell over near the start of the edguy set? she was right at the front, where were you in relation to that?

Hahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaha!!!!!

That's probably right too because I think she wasn't covering much up as far as her top went hahahahahaha!

So that's what you meant by enjoying your surroundings!!! :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Arcane

Hmm i know, did you see the guy and his girlfriend/wife(she was short and roundish) who fell over near the start of the edguy set?

They were sort of in between the two metal barriers at almost the very centre of stage. When she fell/fainted I had my knee stick through the end of the left barrier and she fucking squashed me. It hurt too. So she basically right beside/in front of me and my mate.

Originally posted by Sydo

They were sort of in between the two metal barriers at almost the very centre of stage. When she fell/fainted I had my knee stick through the end of the left barrier and she fucking squashed me. It hurt too. So she basically right beside/in front of me and my mate.
Ok then you must have been pretty much right beside me, to the right :)

Hmm i remember a seeing a guy with long blonde hair near the centre, right at the front, maybe that was troops? He had a guy with dark hair who was getting a little rowdy next to him, I think the security asked him to settle down and moved him :)

My sister thought you were cute by the way.

She goes "who was that dude in the cap who was singing L.O.V.E. Machine" or something and I said its Sydo who sent the WASP videos and she goes "Ohhhh he was so cute!"

SCORE!!!!!!!!! Hahaha!

Originally posted by Arcane

Ok then you must have been pretty much right beside me, to the right :)

Hmm i remember a seeing a guy with long blonde hair near the centre, right at the front, maybe that was troops? He had a guy with dark hair who was getting a little rowdy next to him, I think the security asked him to settle down and moved him :)

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! I know them!!!!!
The guy with the blonde hair is Andy.... and did the dark haired guy have short hair? If so that's Alex, coz I know he got told off hahahahaha!

Nah I have long dark hair.

Originally posted by The Trooper

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! I know them!!!!!
The guy with the blonde hair is Andy.... and did the dark haired guy have short hair? If so that's Alex, coz I know he got told off hahahahaha!

Nah I have long dark hair.

Thats the guy :lol: Ahh he eventually bustled his way to the front, right beside me, later in the set. Almost killed a few people with his beer bottle :)

Oh well the "Who is Troops" Mystery continues.. haha

Speaking of beer bottles, that guy's girlfriend got her hand cut up badly by a beer bottle that night too heh.

He is always rowdy that fella hahaha. NEVER walk around the city with that guy hahahahah. He's almost got into brawls with those drunk Abos who sit outside Maccas many a time. He can't keep his mouth shut sometimes!

Here me.. - But I had a hat on at Edguy.

me.JPG

Thanks to Coops for this photo. :)

Ok i remember you :) You were just to the right and slightly behind me. Were you the guy who i said "He's gone" to, in reference to troops dark haired rowdy friend?

Here's a pic of me, with some superstars too, although i'm minus a little more hair nowadays :)
arcane.jpg