Metal 2007...The Official Thread

Tristania - Illumination - (Gothic metal; SPV)

^comes out on the 22nd though.

Bludwulf - "Cryptic Revelations" (Heavy Metal; Charged Records)

Rotting Christ- Theogonia (Black/Gothic Metal; Season of Mist Records) (a recent M-A review hints that it is somewhat "a return to their early sound" with newer elements still present, of course... hmm...)

Leaked. -V.V.V.V.V.

WOODS OF INFINITY- "Hamptjärn" (black metal; Supernal)

ELDRIG - "Kali" (black metal/ambient; Firehand Forge)

ASTROFAES - "Idea. Form. Essence" (black metal; Supernal)

DRUDKH - "Estrangement" (black/folk metal; Supernal)

*edited*

Upwards Of Endtime - From Genesis To Apocalypse And Beyond (Awesome Metal, Swaying Ball Music)

I'm not sure if this has been posted or not but I just saw that Fjoergyn was releasing a new album this February. It's called Sade Et Masoch. I guess if I put it in proper form it would look like this:

Fjoergyn - Sade Et Masoch (epic black/folk metal; Reartone/Soulfood)

I am also wondering if it has leaked anywhere? since its supposed to be coming out in a few weeks time and these days we can usually hear stuff up to 3 months ahead of release.

EDIT: Wow you even said "if I put it in the proper form it would look like this" and you completely neglected two parts of the format, good job. - V.V.V.V.V.

No problem ;)

Forgotten Tomb - Negative Megalomania (black/doom; Avantgarde)
Lunar Aurora - Andacht (black; Cold Dimensions)
Demiurg - Breath Of The Demiurg (death; Mascot)
Scent Of Flesh - Deform In Torture (death; Firebox)
Rwake - Voices Of Omens (doom/sludge; Relapse)
Furze - UTD (black; Candlelight)
Dew-Scented - Incinerate (death/"thrash"; Nuclear Blast)

I'm not sure if this has been posted or not but I just saw that Fjoergyn was releasing a new album this February. It's called Sade Et Masoch. I guess if I put it in proper form it would look like this:

Fjoergyn - Sade Et Masoch (epic black/folk metal; Reartone/Soulfood)

I am also wondering if it has leaked anywhere? since its supposed to be coming out in a few weeks time and these days we can usually hear stuff up to 3 months ahead of release.

EDIT: Wow you even said "if I put it in the proper form it would look like this" and you completely neglected two parts of the format, good job. - V.V.V.V.V.

No problem ;)

Hell yes :worship: