Metal to impress the music Phd

I would go for the more laid back experimental bands, or bands that you can feel passion with when you listen; hence why I would rec Tenhi or Kauan (Kauan is fucking awesome btw - Russian folk/doom/awesomeness).

Aye I know, but they are amazing.

If I was going to rec metal to my teacher I would start with doom; I did this to my psychology professor and now she listens to both black metal & doom :)

nor are you the worst poster i've ever come across however that does not mean that i dont want to put you in front of a firing squad and scream at the top of my voice SHOOT THAT FUCKER DOWN and look on as you spend your last blood-bubbling breaths voicing your insignificant and frankly incorrect opinions about metal the universe and everything until eventually your words become entirely senseless babbling cut off by a silence so relieving it inspires in me a celebratory urination on your miserable excuse for a corpse and so i reiterate; lol nevermore

:lol:

nor are you the worst poster i've ever come across however that does not mean that i dont want to put you in front of a firing squad and scream at the top of my voice SHOOT THAT FUCKER DOWN and look on as you spend your last blood-bubbling breaths voicing your insignificant and frankly incorrect opinions about metal the universe and everything until eventually your words become entirely senseless babbling cut off by a silence so relieving it inspires in me a celebratory urination on your miserable excuse for a corpse and so i reiterate; lol nevermore

Nevermore are not recommended by me, however they are not the worst fucking thing recommended in this thread. I rest my case, & go fuck yourself.