Metal's Most Maligned Sub-Genres (And The People That Listen To Them)

He has a tendency to showcase his bad taste.

Those kids should probably not listen to punk if they don't at least like Damaged.

Those kids should probably not listen to punk if they don't at least like Damaged.

They probably do not actually know what Punk music is. There's plenty of people like that who do not even listen to real punk bands.

Slipknot's s/t album and System Of A Down's first album are both really unique and interesting metal experiments, before they both sold out they really showcased their exceptional talent in their first and only non-cash-based albums.

Most punk is fairly shitty actually. English Dogs and Amebix are OK. In theory I should love punk but whenever I check out a band they usually disappoint. I might do a metalpunk recs thread.

SOAD is perfect music for high school students with ADD. And FYI, "Toxicity" was way better than the s/t. Can't get much more retarded than their first single "Sugar" which we all yelled together at sleepover parties when we were 14.

Kiss has always been fucking awful. The only reason for paying any attention to them is because of their live gimmick.

SOAD is perfect music for high school students with ADD. And FYI, "Toxicity" was way better than the s/t. Can't get much more retarded than their first single "Sugar" which we all yelled together at sleepover parties when we were 14.

Serj sings like he's having an autistic fit. I never understood the appeal of that band. Really annoying IMO.