Mid-Week Mayhem Show: 15 Tickets remain (5/19)

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Oh get out

Good news for the interested folks who missed out - there gonna be some happy people posting in here in a bit

:danceboy:

got the twitter message while on a bus!
i ran up a hill to my school and got to the nearest computer and purchased 5 tickets for my friends and I!
:D

They pull me back in. I had missed the sale and knew this would sell out instantly (in my defense - there was more booze than a semi could carry and TWO jumpy castles on friday night, just sayin'). So I get back from lunch today and see this and figure, ahh, no way I'll get any but we'll give it the old college try and SHAZAM, got 2. Woohoo.

Happy camper am I - thanks for the heads up Glenn/Jen :)

Jeff

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! One of my friends got a ticket the other day and the rest of us were assed out so this is great. I got my ticket and 3 more for my friends who didn't get them on Saturday. Woo Hoo.

:devil:

Doug

got the twitter message while on a bus!
i ran up a hill to my school and got to the nearest computer and purchased 5 tickets for my friends and I!
:D

That's so awesome! Glad to know someone pays attention to Twitter. ;)

~Jen

waiting to hear back from dave to make sure he was able to get the tickets, if not i am fixing to grab 2

dave was able to work something out and get them already, so i will see everyone there

I got mine. Thanks Glenn! I saw it would hold them for a period of time, I think starting at around 7 minutes or so..but they also gave you a manual option to release them. I pondered on how many got stuck in there if one backed out or closed the window before going through with the purchase.. which is something I did :0 because I was about to purchase it originally on my phone but doing it that way made me feel uneasy so I waited till I got home to try it on my notebook once things settled. Wonder if that had anything to do with it.

I got mine. Thanks Glenn! I saw it would hold them for a period of time, I think starting at around 7 minutes or so..but they also gave you a manual option to release them. I pondered on how many got stuck in there if one backed out or closed the window before going through with the purchase.. which is something I did :0 because I was about to purchase it originally on my phone but doing it that way made me feel uneasy so I waited till I got home to try it on my notebook once things settled. Wonder if that had anything to do with it.

There's the reason why the 50 tickets were not sold! It's all YYYYOOOOURRR FAULT MAUAHAHAHAHAHA...
:loco:

But seriously am happy you got your tickets.

Sorry for the TA screwup...but it did allow this a.m.-phobic West Coaster to snag a ticket! :D

Interesting that the only delivery option when I logged in was will call. Not a big deal, but I've usually gotten my TA tickets via regular mail.