Mike's PRS Guitar Collection

you can find this info on their official site www.opeth.com

he has a whale blue quilted custom 24

and a grey/black quilted custom 24

with the seymour jb and jazz pickups as moonlapse already stated.

i have a PRS custom 24 quilted 10 top in whale blue as well, that i am considering selling, is anyone interested?

abcdefg said:
I think it's pretty funny you're selling that guitar only because you don't like the colour.

well, its unfortunate and inconvenient...but i dont find it comedic.

im buying one with my prefered color/finish with the money once i do anyway, so essentially its just time consuming, but worth while.

Wow, you get a PRS Custom 24 and you sell it to get the same in a different color?!? That's kind of fucked, torture to those of us who couldn't even dream of affording such a nice guitar...just shows us kids to not do drugs and GO TO COLLEGE!!!! So that such things in life are possible, shit, if I had a PRS in my current circumstances I would lock it in a safe every night and keep my eye on it constantly when it's out, and I'd be too scared of selling it and having the other one brake or some other shitty misfortune which I would have to curse god for like I always do...Im just babbling now...be sure to post PICS OF THAT NEW ONE!!!!

well, its just a guitar man. Most could afford it after some saving and or some good credit. I personally just wanted to be completely satisfied with it due to being such a hefty investment. I am very lucky indeed though to have such an opportunity, i dont mean to be frivolous or materialistic...but when it comes to guitars, i cant help it. Havent you ever gotten a sweater or tie or something as a gift and returned it for the color or what you really wanted? essentially the same thing right? haha

and as promised, heres a picture of the new one guys:

http://hometown.aol.com/glory2thebrave/myhomepage/photo.html

let me know what you guys think.

agreed.. i think if i got one the choice would be between the whale blue like mikes or a black quilt like the new one he has... i like those two colors.