PRS Of Peter Lindgren

Apr 23, 2006
Hi guys ,

Recently I have started to think about buying a new guitar , and I have some money so I will buy a Gibson Les Paul or a Prs.

But I am having problems about the model and the color my Prs. I want to buy the same as the Peter uses in lamentations. The like orange one. Are there anybody who can give me the full description of that guitar , not only the color.

Thanks..

Turklerede selam varsa okuyan...

Peter has a Prs Custom 24 too. But the color is a little rare i think. I want to learn the color.

Byt the way as I could learn Its a Prs Custom 24 Violin amber sunburst quilt 10 top.You can see the guitar if you have the DVD Lamentations. He uses it Drapery Falls , Masters A. for ex.
And do you know does the band post here?

What is you guitar?

yes mikael occasionally posts here under his name. ive got a "grey/black" (but actually looks different colours depending on the light; blue, purple etc)prs custom 24 with a 5 way switch and whammy. mikael's is a 3 way but has better pickups as mine are just stock. if you are serious about getting a good sound from ur prs then u will need to put in the same seymour duncan's that opeth use/and are endorsed by.

What's wrong with the stock pickups in a PRS? It sounded great when I played one. After you get one, pickups or not, if you're not pulling a good sound the problem is with you, as a guitar player, not with the guitar itself.

About the guitar you're after...

www.prsguitars.com

It really is possible to just research it yourself. They have color charts there, as far as I'm aware.

By the way, I just skimmed it over and it seems the color you're after is the 'Santana Yellow'.

By the way, I just skimmed it over and it seems the color you're after is the 'Santana Yellow'.
It looks a little darker than that, more like a standard amber on there color charts. Oh, and anyone here willing to post pictures of there PRS guitars?, i would love to see some of them. I am planning on getting a 24 custom soon as well, but in a blue color, most likely whale blue.

the color youre referring to is "amber quilt". its darker than the santana yellow. its actually a very charming color. his first PRS is the black sunburst (which is the black edges with the darkish burst fade on the inside).

youre welcome.

go to www.willcuttguitars.com if youre interested, they have every model in just about every color for decent prices. or maybe you can get lucky with ebay.

Thank you a lot.

But its probably not amber quilt.

Its Violin amber sunburst quilt 10 top. ( Full name ) And of course Seymour duncans is a must. Actually I have them already on my İbanez. I have sh10 as model they rule. ( Same as opeth uses )

And Moonlapse , in the Prs site from the little wood colors its nearly imposseble to get the real color. They should put some full pictures of guitars.

And he uses tobacco sunburst on some songs he has them both. But violin is much more better.

And soon I am going to post some nice Prs guitars. Should I just give links , otherwise how can I put some pictures?

An Absent Friend said:
Thank you a lot.

But its probably not amber quilt.

Its Violin amber sunburst quilt 10 top. ( Full name ) And of course Seymour duncans is a must. Actually I have them already on my İbanez. I have sh10 as model they rule. ( Same as opeth uses )

And Moonlapse , in the Prs site from the little wood colors its nearly imposseble to get the real color. They should put some full pictures of guitars.

And he uses tobacco sunburst on some songs he has them both. But violin is much more better.

And soon I am going to post some nice Prs guitars. Should I just give links , otherwise how can I put some pictures?

ive only owned 4 PRS guitars since 1999, i know every color they have available by heart. plz stfu and pay attention. and his other one is NOT tobacco sunburst, its actually just "black sunburst", tobacco sunburst is a completely different finish.

One thing I think you should mention as well with the PRS's is the difference between a teardrop burst finish and a contour burst. It would come in handy if anyone person wants to get something that looks the same as Peter's blackburst guitar, which is a teardrop style burst.

Ruby Eyes said:
One thing I think you should mention as well with the PRS's is the difference between a teardrop burst finish and a contour burst. It would come in handy if anyone person wants to get something that looks the same as Peter's blackburst guitar, which is a teardrop style burst.

why bother? mr know it all up there apparently knows what peter uses already. even if he is asking us.

LOL. Fair enough. Anyways, I love his Black Sunburst guitar myself. I think that's the next PRS I'm going to buy. Such great guitars. And I hope he is able to figure out what Duncan's Peter has too. ;) Lots and lots of choices.

Ruby Eyes said:
LOL. Fair enough. Anyways, I love his Black Sunburst guitar myself. I think that's the next PRS I'm going to buy. Such great guitars.

i had one which was similar that i loved. it was an artist package edition cu24 in the black burst. this was it:

c8_3.jpg

Ruby Eyes said:
Had?? Had?? You bastard hahaha. What happened to it? Sell it? That is gorgeous.

yea, i sold all my PRSs (never more than one at a time though) to aquire different instruments. i sold this particular one to get a fender relic 1960 stratocaster. i dont regret it for a minute.