Mike's PRS Guitar Collection

Yea, its similar to Peters...but it also has the "artist package"...which means gold hardware...a better than perfect "10 top" and paua bird inlays and signature, along with the rosewood headstock.

i prefer the black burst color because it looks more dark and vintage as well. the blue is nice...but in more of a "cock rock" sort of way...a bit too van halen for my style. :p

That's all good - I'd imagine the new look suits the music you like alot more (the Prog stuff, as opposed to Twisted Sister :p).

Now that you mention it, I always see those damned punk bands with whale blue PRS guitars... fuck, now I'm gonna think everyone who uses those is a sellout.

Wow, the new one looks fucking ace Hypnos!!! Love it!! Looks like a better version of Peter's old one, I didn't like his for some reason, wasn't it a quilt top and this one is a flame top?!?

Leper_/-\ffinity said:
Wow, the new one looks fucking ace Hypnos!!! Love it!! Looks like a better version of Peter's old one, I didn't like his for some reason, wasn't it a quilt top and this one is a flame top?!?
Im not actually sure if peters was a flame or a quilt top....its often rare to find the black burst in quilt top, but it could have been. I never got a close enough look at it. IM going to sift through some live pics of them and see if i can get to the bottom of it. But yea, mine is a flame top. But thanks for the approval guys, nice of you guys to compliment it. :)