Moonlapse is back!

Hey anna, how does it feel that a fan made mikael's head a monkey? i hope you arent offended......

:rolleyes: ...was just thinking, wonder what Anna regards to be Opeth's best album? (or if she's into "death" at all?)

Looks like there's alot of relieved people here, hehe...not to sound rude or anything, but it just amazed me to see how much many people here actually CARED about Moonlapse's outcome.

Perhaps it is justified, I wouldn't really know I guess (only recently started to post somewhat frequently again.)

:) But anyway, yeah man, welcome back.

Man, think about getting in a domestic dispute with Mike. He's all calm and shit at first, but all of a sudden the fucking growl would just come out. "NOOOOOOO I WON'T DO THE FUCKING DISHES RARRRGGGH." damn. the neighbors would probably call the police.

OpethNZ said:
ah awesome, welcome back moonlapse, hey Anna if you do read this, only one request, convince Mike to convince roadrunner to do a new zealand tour after Australia, prime holiday place as well after the tour huh? huh? alllllriiite

I know that Mike would love to tour New Zealand. The problem has been that it cost to much for them to go. I don´t know if this have changed now maybe Roadrunner give them more toursupport. You´ll just have to wait and see.

welcome back moon.

its great to see you anna.say hi to mike and kiss melinda for me.hope to see you one day.
wait you and band(again) to istanbul(turkey)...

Arnold Layne said:
Anna, tell your husband to get his ass back over to Australia (NZ is a bit of a stretch), we know he can't resist.
You forgot "please". :)

Nice to see Anna posting here. I was not coming here lately because of the trolling, but it seems like things are getting cleaned up. A step in the right direction. We shall see if it continues.