Moonlapse is back!

Opeth.com said:
I know that Mike would love to tour New Zealand. The problem has been that it cost to much for them to go. I don´t know if this have changed now maybe Roadrunner give them more toursupport. You´ll just have to wait and see.

ehhe thats good enough for me, cheers anna!

Welcome back Moonlapse...Although I didn't know you were gone because I just went through a week of severe drinking. Don't worry, the AA is helping, they really taste good.

Ye, I'm pretty hung over myself at the moment. In fact, I think I'm actually still drunk. Man last night waws fucked up *drinks a gallon of water*.

Thanks forf all the welcomes guys. I hope Opeth get around to touring NZ, everyone deserves a chance to see them live.

Sanzen said:
Man, think about getting in a domestic dispute with Mike. He's all calm and shit at first, but all of a sudden the fucking growl would just come out. "NOOOOOOO I WON'T DO THE FUCKING DISHES RARRRGGGH."

Hahahahahaha.

Killer.....ncie to have u back.........u rock my man.....!!!!...and kkep rockin too.....can I dedicate my next song to thsi whoel Moonlapse deal....its almost complete.....kinda DOOM METAL.....hahaha.....PEAC EOUT

Opeth.com said:
Well sometimes. Mostly one or two gigs or something like that. I usually work fulltime so I haven´t that much time. Last time Opeth went to Australia I joined them. After the tour Mike and I had our honeymoon there so that was great! Love that country.
Anna

I hope Opeth comes back here soon and i hope you join them, Australia isnt a bad little island. :p

ahh, the thing about a domestic dispute..where did u come up with that? i know u where trying to be funny, but really mike has probably never growled outside of music..sorry i had to get that off my chest.

Great news, Anna... and a wise decision. I remove part of my sig now ;-) and keep posting here. It's very nice to hear from you!

Darkhammer said:
ahh, the thing about a domestic dispute..where did u come up with that? i know u where trying to be funny, but really mike has probably never growled outside of music..sorry i had to get that off my chest.

you win!

Opeth have got to come to New Zealand, I'm sure there are shit loads of die-hard fans who haven't had the live experience (i'm one of them), also, I'm sure the glaciers and mountains and lord of the rings scenery would inspire them to write their best opus yet.

OpethNZ said:
ah awesome, welcome back moonlapse, hey Anna if you do read this, only one request, convince Mike to convince roadrunner to do a new zealand tour after Australia, prime holiday place as well after the tour huh? huh? alllllriiite

Yea I agree, we need to get Opeth down to New Zealand, there are heaps of fans here as well as australia..

Darkhammer said:
but really mike has probably never growled outside of music..sorry i had to get that off my chest.
I imagine his growling could be put to quite good use if he's ever walking in the grim nothern forests and encounters a bear

TehLeperAffinity said:
They don't even have internet in New Zealand, why would they go there?

Thanks for using capitals.

We have lots of trees here, they could take lots of promo photos. This place can be pretty grim sometimes, you just have to leave Auckland. There is a mine on the west coast of the South Island called Blackwater, im sure there will be a park around there to.

http://www.reefton.co.nz/waiuta.html

This isnt in NZ but it could be a good place to retire to.
http://blackwater.au-golf.net/