Most Annoying?!

Which is the most annoying?

• Diaper wearing, newbies trying to flame the regulars?

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Metal or Not Threads?!

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • "Dream Team" Line Ups?!

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Top 5 or 10 lists?!

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Greeno said:
JD, The only one you always have to agree with is ME. :D

I went with th "dream team" thread... if for no other reason than that I just dislike those threads. :)

nOObs don't bother me too much. If they're cool I post to them, if they are asses I just skip over their posts.
Even tho I voted for the nOOb one I really do like it when I get to fight abit .... I get all my mental aggression out and then I'm good untill the next unsuspecting overopinionated bastard comes in :D I dont mind New people I mean hell we were all new once I looked at some of my old first posts for 2 years back hahahahahahah talk about a little DIP SHIT who had no clue about how posting on a Message board works ... But that was how I developed my flame war technic :D Shit I'm stoned and tired think its time for bed :loco:

Firehead said:
I'll vote for a fifth option. How about, "Regular Who Has Nothing Better To Do But Bitch About What He Feels Is An Annoying Topic"

That one sounds pretty worthwile.

"Oh look Honey, another guy who feels superiority in the fact that he has posted more than another. Let us gaze in wonder..."

Wow What the FUCK is going on around here lately Fucking Trolls are falling from the sky!!!!! ...... yes I said FUCK I know that Makes me Immature I dont care! How bout you mosey on over to the FUCKING General Music Forum Thank you Have a nice FUCKING day:D

JonnyD said:
Wow What the FUCK is going on around here lately Fucking Trolls are falling from the sky!!!!! ...... yes I said FUCK I know that Makes me Immature I dont care! How bout you mosey on over to the FUCKING General Music Forum Thank you Have a nice FUCKING day:D

Oh, look, another 4th grade dropout!! Jesus, have you ever heard of punctuation, pal?

Oh, maybe not...I think that is in the fifth grade.

I can post here as much as you like, you dumb fucking truck.

Firehead said:
Sixxswine said:
*I'll be honest, I'm only looking at what the regulars have to say, since this is the house they helped build.

"Oh look Honey, another guy who feels superiority in the fact that he has posted more than another. Let us gaze in wonder..."

oh,oh, another smart newbie ????
smiliemoes.gif

Hahahahahaha yep I'm a dumb fucking truck alright ... you can post here as much as you want I dont care ..... but have fun posting to yourself with that attitude your lil ass aint gonna get far .... and dont even start with the over intellectual I'm so smart puntuation spellinbee shcool remark Bullshit, senority is senority we were here first Respect the community and you shall recieve respect .. its that simple .... now I will finish this lil quaral later Me as in I GOD must go to bed now :loco:

JonnyD said:
Yes Sir! hahahahaa This one is making me like some kind of monster atleast he had a viable argument :D

Was that English?

I guess this is just another site where there are jerkoffs who feel special for posting a lot!! Woooo hoooo!!!!!!! Yeah, you guys are special, all right. Make up some more polls that make you feel superior, please. Just so that the others of us who haven't been here before feel nice and small.

Firehead said:
I guess this is just another site where there are jerkoffs who feel special for posting a lot!! Woooo hoooo!!!!!!! Yeah, you guys are special, all right. Make up some more polls that make you feel superior, please. Just so that the others of us who haven't been here before feel nice and small.
If I remember right you started the thing off....
Just be friendly, check this board a few weeks, respect the regulars and get that respect back double... if you like oldschool Metal you will see there is NO better forum around, not any ...

Firehead,

This thread isn't about putting down any newbies, and I don't know where the hell you saw/read that so-called "superiority" thing. As you can read above we like to make fun of ourselves, maybe that's what you call superiority?

Let's hear what the other newbies have to say about it, were you badly welcomed folks? If so we will have to apologize. If not..... someone in this thread has a problem.

'cause if your first post here is meant to start a flame war, sure people will not treat you in a good way, what did you expect?

Newbies are welcomed, trouble makers are not, that's all.

Firehead said:

Can anyone tell me what this sentence means?

Hey Firehead, who's your favorite band? Let's be friends... you seem like a really nice guy. :D

Firehead said:
Oh, look, another 4th grade dropout!! Jesus, have you ever heard of punctuation, pal?

Oh, maybe not...I think that is in the fifth grade.

OK sweetheart, I explain it to you plain and simple. Like Fang said we do welcome newbies (after all we all have been that in the beginning), but like Dodens said you don't come here insulting people since post one.

So sugar you have two choices right here and now:

a) you ask for forgiveness, read the UMOS site and discover out true nature, then post again and be part of the family.

b) you keep acting like a kult mallcore kid and I let Luca SS Brazzi and Sonny The Hawk Corleone to deal with you. Just remember there are worst things in life than being bashed in a forum...

Dodens Grav said:
Firehead, you come in here acting like a dickhead, insulting people who've found a sanctuary of a forum where they're comfortable, enjoying the fact that they have a legitimate community. Of course those who've been here longer will be most comfortable talking to those that have been here the longest. It's common sense. It has nothing to do with how many posts they all have. Take a step back and look at what you've just done; you've stepped into a new forum, and the first thing you do is make a snide remark to rile up the natives. What reaction were you going for? An intentional argument? Just settle down and enjoy the forum instead of trying to be a hero for all of the people who are new here.
Well done D.G., I couldn't have put it better. :worship:

Firehead said:
Was that English?

Was that English? hahahaha Maybe not But it DONT mean your smarter than me cause your NOT Cease this Beheavour Troll

Firehead said:
Was that English?

Explain something to me Firehead. I haven't noticed other posts (that I have read) here that you were involved with. Looks to me as you just want to pick a fight. Battle some wits with me pal. I am game. By the way, a comma is quite unnecessary before "all right."
No one here on this board dislikes newbies. We were all one at one time or another. What we don't care for is someone coming in here and bashing on the regulars, or spamming this place up like "listen to my new band" if they haven't posted here much. We welcome anyone here that comes in, makes quality posts and behaves like adults. That's all we ask for.

Bryant

Okay.. What's with that Firehead guy?
I find the regulars around here really friendly.
And if anyone's a dumb thread posting newbie around here it's me.

So Firehead, either get to know people before insulting them, or go over to General Music Discussion.