Most Annoying?!

Which is the most annoying?

• Diaper wearing, newbies trying to flame the regulars?

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Metal or Not Threads?!

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • "Dream Team" Line Ups?!

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Top 5 or 10 lists?!

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unfaithfully Metalhead said:
Someone had told me today he is only 15. His name on the forum is Guardian of Darkness. Closes threads left and right of band's he hates but uses the excuse that flamewars are occurring to close them. Oddly enough threads of bands he likes that end up sometimes in flamewars do not get closed. Some threads he closed are Black Dahlia Murder, Children of Bodom & Scorpions. But oh well he was voted in by them and Deron accepted the vote so nothing much any of them can do about it now then complain to Deron. I voted for anonymousnick first but since he didn't want the job i was persuaded to vote for GoD because they said he would be fair in moderating the forum.

I was in there a couple of days ago and to be honest, he seems to be putting his foot down. Hopefully, no matter his age, he will be fair and keep things in order in that forum which needs serious help. If he can keep his personal taste away from being moderator, then it doesn't matter what he personally likes. I like a lot of prog, but many proggers step on my very last nerve, so I rarely hang out in prog forums.

Bryant

Fangface said:
I see what you mean there ;) Same for me.
Intolerance seems to be a rule in most forums and worst in especialized forums. Thanks God we have UMOS :headbang:

madcheese9377 said:
That Guardian of darkness is a complete ass, he has some good points here and their and knows a lot about the music I've read hes' written about, But I'd kick his ass if I knew him.

:tickled: Kids what can u do? lol ... Deron will eventually get so many complaints that he will probably do something about it but till then.. just have to tough it out..

Bryant said:
I was in there a couple of days ago and to be honest, he seems to be putting his foot down. Hopefully, no matter his age, he will be fair and keep things in order in that forum which needs serious help. If he can keep his personal taste away from being moderator, then it doesn't matter what he personally likes. I like a lot of prog, but many proggers step on my very last nerve, so I rarely hang out in prog forums.

Bryant

I doubt it he will... kids will always be kids eventually no matter how much they want to convince other people they are more mature then adults.. that forum sucks shit... cant discuss anything without it getting shut down... unless its DM or BM ...

Unfaithfully Metalhead said:
that forum sucks shit... cant discuss anything without it getting shut down... unless its DM or BM ...

I Know what you mean, someone called me a fag and said I should take myself to the Children of Bodum forum :erk: , then GoD closed the thread. Funny thing is I wanted to see how fast it would get closed, it was pretty quick. And as far as Children of Bodum are concerned, I never heard of them untill I came to this web site, and I didn't even know they were a band, I don't know what their sound is, are they any good? Hmmm I wonder...wonder I wonder hmmm I wonder. is this annoying yet?
Later.-RJAIII-

JonnyD said:
ALL nOObs dont suck its just the ones who cop an attitude right off and disrespect the members of the group, But they Rank lower than nOObs in my mind they are just Assholes :D

Flaming is flaming, being from a Newbie or a Senior Citizen. People should act like this is a real conversation instead of just typing...

And hey JonnyD, how you doin', bro?

sixxswine said:
Take a look at the JAKE E LEE thread, a perfect example of choice #1 of this poll...
Thanks for the hint Sixx, I needed to flame someone today :D

Firehead said:
Flaming is flaming, being from a Newbie or a Senior Citizen. People should act like this is a real conversation instead of just typing...

And hey JonnyD, how you doin', bro?
its a real Convo Flaming is flaming sure .... We protect OUR community Plain and Simple if someone comes in and Attacks a member of the community with their first post in here Should Expect it ....... Me I'm Fine just Kickin back sucking down cheeze wizzz and greaseball burgers with a side of Labatt Nordics

madcheese9377 said:
I Know what you mean, someone called me a fag and said I should take myself to the Children of Bodum forum :erk: , then GoD closed the thread. Funny thing is I wanted to see how fast it would get closed, it was pretty quick. And as far as Children of Bodum are concerned, I never heard of them untill I came to this web site, and I didn't even know they were a band, I don't know what their sound is, are they any good? Hmmm I wonder...wonder I wonder hmmm I wonder. is this annoying yet?
Later.-RJAIII-

Doesnt surprise me he closed it that fast especially since it was a Children of Bodom thread.. anyways the band is very good.. for starters get there Hatebreeder album... :wave:

I would like to weigh in here and say that Children of Bodom really are *the* shit! They kick total ass. I have all their albums and I really really recommend them. Even though most of their crowd are very young ignorant kids.

Those here on the forum that can handle death vox should really try them. :headbang:

Hell yeah! I love those guys. I highly recommend them too. "Follow the Reaper" is a kick ass album. Although the song "Needled 24/7" is good enough to make "Hate Crew Deathroll" their best album! Kick ass song!!!