Most Anticipated Albums of 2007

Woods of Ypres - 3 (already preordered!)
Sculptured
Porcupine Tree
Blackfield
Green Carnation
Megadeth
Chris Cornell (solo)
Radiohead
Dark Tanquillity
Type O Negative
NIN
Smashing Pumpkins
QOTSA
Mark Lanegan (hopefully!)
Giant Squid (maybe)
Agalloch (hopefully an EP or two)

--

Really...? Thats almost too great...

I was about to make a list, but now i'll just write

1. Katatonia

Wow, it seems that is going to be a great year :D:D:D...
I didn't know that green carnation will release a new one, i hated acoustic verses at first, but i loved it in the end :), so i guess i'm really anxious and curious, those bastards keep changing their sound with every new release.
Porcupine Tree is a MUST buy, as well as blackfield.

I still haven't checked many gems from 2006 :(:(.

Can't remember the title of the album but Fallen would be one of my most anticipated albums. One of my favorite doom metal bands. It was on this Katatonia site a month ago I first learned of Christian Loos' death and I was completly devestated by his loss. I have heard samples of the album on myspace and though I am disappointed that the original singer and keyboardist is not going to be on the new album I realize life goes on sometimes and I like the direction of the new female singer and the vocals probaly by Anders.

I also can't wait for the 3 disc album by Virgin Black that has been in the works forever it seems. It's going to be unbelieveable.

katatonia

Awesome! Now I'm going to run around superhappy all day because of this! :D

Looking most forward to:

- Katatonia
- Anathema (?)
- Winds
- Swallow The Sun
- Novembers Doom
- Orphaned Land
- Porcupine Tree
- Blackfield

Can't remember the title of the album but Fallen would be one of my most anticipated albums. One of my favorite doom metal bands. It was on this Katatonia site a month ago I first learned of Christian Loos' death and I was completly devestated by his loss. I have heard samples of the album on myspace and though I am disappointed that the original singer and keyboardist is not going to be on the new album I realize life goes on sometimes and I like the direction of the new female singer and the vocals probaly by Anders.

I also can't wait for the 3 disc album by Virgin Black that has been in the works forever it seems. It's going to be unbelieveable.
Right on.

Blackfield - Blackfield
Daylight Dies
Fallen
Funeral - From These Wounds
Katatonia
Opeth
Porcupine Tree
Radiohead
Sigh - Hangman's Hymn
Virgin Black - Requiem - fortissimo
Virgin Black - Requiem - mezzo forte