Most offensive metal bands?

wolf said:
Hey anonymous,where the hell did you catch that sucker?I didn't know they could get that big.How much did it weigh?

It's not him in the picture, but my guess is that they caught it in that big watery lake in the background.

Anal Cunt aren't offensive, they're just funny. Noone would take any real offence.

I'd say Maledictive Pigs are by far the most offensive. The lyrics to Bloodshed will sicken any normal person and the music helps emphasise the lyrics.

Marilyn Manson is quite offensive to many people, especially parents and christians. I think Many find Manson offensive because he's very mainstream but his message is Satanism and he's a self proclaimed Satanist.

Any metal band that uses gore themed lyrics just to get attention or offend....you can tell. They sound so fucking lame.

Raumien said:
Any metal band that uses gore themed lyrics just to get attention or offend....you can tell. They sound so fucking lame.
Those bands are in most cases (I don't count carricatures like Cannibal Corpse) UG bands and they like to stay in the UG, so your argument about getting attention and offending is not very strong. It is simply a trademark of certain genres and their lyrics will not offend anyone in the UG. Personally, I find songs about elves, knights, heroes, horsemen, gays, dragons, trolls, politics, communism, environment, Satan, love, etc. much worse than the gore theme.

Raumien said:

You have really shown how stupid you are with a statement like that.

Like Naggamanteh said why wqould the bands want to get attention if they only exist in the underground? I don't think you have any awareness of the ideology associated in Metal which can explain why they write certain things.

I forgot about Anal Cunt; they are offensive yet funny, with song titles such as "Hitler Was A Sensitive Man" and "Your Kid Committed Suicide Because You Suck." Their offensiveness comes with humor. I actually have some of their songs downloaded. They are good for a few laughs, but I don't like their music all that much.

Titney Queers is pretty offensive, one song is about fingering pussy

WOW

Easily Vaginal Jesus, none of these other bands are even close. That includes Anal Cunt.

A hypocritical tidbit: the br00thurl idiot thinks that black metal people who get imprisoned for their beliefs are ideologically self-promoting, yet he argues that gore metal isn't because gore metal musicians don't get famous. Har, you mean they can't achieve the fame of self-aggrandizing poseurs such as Seigneur Voland?