Most overrated bands

Dream Theater (pure fucking crap, total wankery)
WASP (hair metal garbage)
Black Sabbath (huge innovators, and extremely heavy for their time, but their music is simplistic and repetitive. definitely not the best/most talented metal band ever)
Opeth (good metal riffs, but their mellow stuff doesn't click with me, and they are far from the best band ever, which fanboys seem to think they are)
Death (one of the first, but not one of the very best)
Testament (generic Bay Area pop thrash)
Velvet Cacoon (wtf is so special about these guys? sounds like boring generic bm to me)
Blut Aus Nord (I just can't get into it, what is so great about these guys?)
Megadeth (no explanation needed)

Life Sucks said:
Black Sabbath (huge innovators, and extremely heavy for their time, but their music is simplistic and repetitive. definitely not the best/most talented metal band ever)
Opeth (good metal riffs, but their mellow stuff doesn't click with me, and they are far from the best band ever, which fanboys seem to think they are)
Velvet Cacoon (wtf is so special about these guys? sounds like boring generic bm to me)

Megadeth is underrated. Atleast on this site. Almost everybody here likes to suck a bunch of power metal and melodic death metal cock. pop thrash? bull fucking shit.

Consuming Impulse said:
Megadeth is underrated. Atleast on this site. Almost everybody here likes to suck a bunch of power metal and melodic death metal cock. pop thrash? bull fucking shit.
Megadeth underrated? You gotta be kidding me. The general consensus among metalheads is that they are one of the top three thrash bands ever, if not the top thrash band. They, along with Metallica and Anthrax are viewed as the "big three" of thrash. And I refered to Testament as pop thrash, and not Megadeth, though the term could easily be applied to Megadeth from Rust in Peace onwards.

Consuming Impulse said:

Now can you agrue without the word cock. Someone like cock.

P.S. I hope you get banned

Overrated:

Hypocrisy
Dragonforce,hammerfall, power metal in general
Megadeth
Mayhem
Emperor
Agalloch
Exodus
Machine Head
Mithras
Necrophagist
Obituary
Dimmu Borgir
Cryptopst(except first two)
Brutal death metal bands
Lamb of God
Cannibal Corpse
Control Denied
Black Label Society
Annihilator
Anthrax
Arch Enemy
Dream Theater
Nile
Deicide
Six Feet Under

Majority of metal music and music is overrated or sucks.

I could go on for a bit.

Since you are a chick we're going to wrestle in a civilized manner.

You can hang out here for aslong as you want!

Since you can't find cds in ukraine we can go shopping too.

Life Sucks said:
Velvet Cacoon's later shit is better by far. Their black metal is complete shit, but the ambient kicks ass

Blinded By Blood said:
Velvet Cacoon's later shit is better by far. Their black metal is complete shit, but the ambient kicks ass

You may be surprised to discover that someone screwed your brain in backwards, and your opinions are in fact the opposite of the truth.

Crimson Velvet said:
Kinda renders your opinion on them invalid, doesn't it?

Not really. I've heard a good share of bands that have really raw production and I like some of them but it seems like Darkthrone has shitty production just to cover up the fact that they can't play their instruments.

dEaThToFaLsEmEtAl34 said:
Not really. I've heard a good share of bands that have really raw production and I like some of them but it seems like Darkthrone has shitty production just to cover up the fact that they can't play their instruments.

Listen to soulside journey. This is when the band played death metal.

Consuming Impulse has mentioned people sucking cocks so much......... HOMO

The only one that sucks cock is you buddy. You get tea bagged.

The Greys said:
Listen to soulside journey. This is when the band played death metal.

Consuming Impulse has mentioned people sucking cocks so much......... HOMO

The only one that sucks cock is you buddy. You get tea bagged.

That was my insult lol.

I agree he does suck on balls.