Most passionate metal singers?

NocturnalPoetry

Lucifer's Magic
Jul 14, 2010
Minnesota
Who do you think are the most passionate metal singers? Ones who you can tell by listening to them and seeing them, that they are just exuding emotions.

Agreed about Jonas Renkse.

Mikael Stanne from Dark Tranquillity too, both times I saw them live he really looked like feeling what he was singing.

I just cam in here to say Dickinson.

Then of course there's Jonathan Davis. He like, cried in one song.

Halford
Dickinson
Dio

how did people not think of these first?

This. Also you can add

-Michael Kiske(he loved singing, just wasn't too fond of the metal scene back then)
-Ralf Scheepers
-Jon Oliva
-Geoff Tate
-Eric Adams(not a fan of Manowar, but the man is just has an amazing voice and you can tell he puts 100% into it)
-Roy Khan

I guess they're at the top when it comes to metal singers, but usually do not care for them. Cristina Scabbia is one of my favorite singers in metal so. Jonas Renske and Dan Swano also. I can relate to these vocalists lyrics and the tone/range/mood,etc.. and how they approach it and sound. I can't get anything from metal vocalists singing about dragons or lord of the rings, what the fuck most metal vocalists talk about.

Side note. Paul Di'Anno's vocals on Killers are better then anything from Bruce Dickinson.

Halford lyrically a lot of times fucking sucks after the 70's, the entire fact that people really still give a shit, he might be the metal-god and everything. Maybe someone else should write his lyrics because he has no time to record decent music because he's making metal god merch. I like Punani.

Leather,lazer beams,metal, turbo loving, ramming it down, ha

Albert Witchfinder
Peter Steele
The Overtly Melancholic Lord Strange
Bobby Liebling
Scott Reagers

Rob Halford
Harry Conklin
Tom Araya
Scott Reagers
Pat Walker
Johan Langqvist