Most ridicolous power metal video

Goddamnit I've seen 3 of these bands live

WIthin temptation, hammerfall and dragonforce. I've even seen within temptation live. I'm quite embarassed in a way.

Hammerfall's former bass player Magnus Rosén is great though

Here we go!! How 'bout a little Grim Reaper??

watch

EDIT: ...huh...well I guess I don't know how to download videos. So here's the link.

Samsara Edit: ^ :saint:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it just me or does all power metal have these cheesy dime-a-dozen kind of folk-battle-praise-Dragonforce refrains and choruses?

:D:D
the thread title made me think of this... (its more heavy than power metal, but nevertheless funny as hell)
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CGRl2dC27Fs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CGRl2dC27Fs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

"AYEEE!!! AYEEE-YAI-YAI!!! AYYYEEE-YAI-YAI-YAI-YAI-YAI-YAAIIII!!!"

:lol::lol::lol: Fucking EPIC! I don't know which is funnier, the actual song or the fact that someone actually gave these guys a recording contract!

I LOVE Gaia Epicus video for the song "Hand of Fate".

Don't miss the guitar solo!

Now this is just plain awful... funny, but god-awful! :lol: And ya just gotta love the acting job turned in by whoever's poor girlfriend it was they forced to be the... for lack of a better term, "protagonist". And what's with the jackass in the leather pants doing the first part of the solo standing in the lake? ROTFL! Then cut to the other guitarist, quite clearly the smarter of the two, "shredding" on the giant rock next to him in the water. He's all like, "hey numbnuts, did you not even notice the two nice, dry enormous boulders approximately three feet to your right"? "How are those soggy-ass leather pants workin' out for ya right about now, buddy?" Classic!

"AYEEE!!! AYEEE-YAI-YAI!!! AYYYEEE-YAI-YAI-YAI-YAI-YAI-YAAIIII!!!"

:lol::lol::lol: Fucking EPIC! I don't know which is funnier, the actual song or the fact that someone actually gave these guys a recording contract!

:D Meeeeetal is the laaaaaw... laaaaw is the metaaaaalll...:headbang:

the trashyness makes it cool again,...:lol:
Check out the other Massacration stuff...:D Theres a song called Metal Bucetation one called Metal Milkshake, and so on...

IMO this is perfekt for havin a beer party and goin crazy being drunk...
like here...: