Most underrated bands

Status
Not open for further replies.
and Arch Enemy suck balls despite half the world thinking they're amazing.

and Suffocation?? Almost no-one's ever had a bad word to say about them....how can they be underrated?

Demiurge said:
Excuse me as my head explodes.

Overkill? Most people like them and everyone knows who they are. Motley Crue? Surely you jest. My dad knows who they are and they have millions of fans. Possessed, Deicide, Sepultura, and Morbid Angel were all more influential than death. Death released but one musically superior album, "Human". Later Death is silly, sentimental, directionless wankery. "SGB" was good but hardly a classic. Morbid Angel, Monstrosity, Disincarnate, Atheist, Brutality, Nocturnus, the list of bands doing something similar but superior goes on and on. Arch Enemy isn't doing anything that hasn't been done 10,000 times before.

Demigod
Abyssic Hate(old)
Miasma
Demilich
Atrocity(old)
Dominus(old)
Astrofaes
Wolfnacht
Ohtar
Cenotaph
Anacrusis(old)
Brutality
Molested
Cadaver
122-Stab Wounds
Mortal Decay
Deteriorot
The Chasm
Indungeon
Morpheus Descends
Galgenberg
Winter Night Overture
Ripper
Lord Belial(debut)
Necrophobic
Arghoslent
Afflicted
Goreaphobia

I'm only stopping because I've said enough.

^^^^^

OMG!

It's Dying Sun.

Let's all kill him!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suffo are underrated in the sense that they created a whole new genre that makes many other recycled death metal bands look like rookies and yet they seldom get any praise for that.

Disturbed4ntics said:
^^^^^

OMG!

It's Dying Sun.

Let's all kill him!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am I supposed to guess or is someone going to inform me?

Suffocation is a great band but they hardly created NYDM singlehandedly. Incantation and Immolation predated them and Morpheus Descends came about around the same time.

Demiurge said:
Excuse me as my head explodes.

Overkill? Most people like them and everyone knows who they are. Motley Crue? Surely you jest. My dad knows who they are and they have millions of fans. Possessed, Deicide, Sepultura, and Morbid Angel were all more influential than death. Death released but one musically superior album, "Human". Later Death is silly, sentimental, directionless wankery.

*Aj reads post*

"Death released but one musically superior album, 'Human'. Later Death is silly, sentimental..."
*Aj thinks about this*
"mmm, sentimental, oh, I get it!....."

Oh, I get it, by saying they are sentimental wankery you meant extremely thought provoking and poigniant songwirting, Ha ha, you almost got me there. *WINK*

How are Kataklysm underrated? They are the plainest of the plain!

And it depends what you mean anyway, if you mean among this sort of community then some suggestions like Overkill, Primordial, Demilich and so on are a joke, because they are raved about on here every day.

If you mean in the wider music world though, then fair enough - though that could be said for most of the bands discussed on here, because they're not very 'mainstream'.

AjDeath said:
*Aj reads post*

"Death released but one musically superior album, 'Human'. Later Death is silly, sentimental..."
*Aj thinks about this*
"mmm, sentimental, oh, I get it!....."

Oh, I get it, by saying they are sentimental wankery you meant extremely thought provoking and poigniant songwirting, Ha ha, you almost got me there. *WINK*

*WINK*

Adramelech would be underrated if they broke up after 'pyschostasia'. The newer guitarist they have sucks compared to the old two. PBD was not awful but the new album is laughable.

underrated:
Solitude Aeturnus
Carnage
Brutality(first two)
Unanimated
Gorefest(false)
Crematory(first two)
Atrocity(first two)
Theatre of Tragedy(first two)
Benediction(the grand leveller)
Loudblast(Disincarnate,Sublime Dementia)
Soilent Green
Demigod(slumber of the sullen eyes)
Fleshcrawl(Descend into the obsurd)
Deceased
Afflicted(first album)

Crimson Massacre
Saprogenic (Fucking ... Michigan-born Brutal Death metal > you)
Epoch of Unlight
Seance
Deathchain
Into Eternity

Status
Not open for further replies.