Music too taboo to listen to...

MiniMoose

Apr 22, 2008
Point of thread..

Tell us what cd you've bought which you are in a way afraid to show others that you actually own.

Don't have to be ashamed either...just a bit awkward to own maybe.

The cd you don't put out in the front because it makes the rest of your cd collection look a bit dumber...or yea, you get the idea.

I have lots, but I'm just giving one so far..

Best of Sandra

Someone better answer this post...!! :hotjump:

All of my friend knows that im kind of an metalhead and every times I buy a R&b or pop cd they are like "whoa dude". I like the newest usher a bit and that's sometimes bit akward to admit :D. But most embarrassing albums are probably all the "best 20 hits for the kids omglolsdga" -compilations which I own.

All of my friend knows that im kind of an metalhead and every times I buy a R&b or pop cd they are like "whoa dude". I like the newest usher a bit and that's sometimes bit akward to admit :D. But most embarrassing albums are probably all the "best 20 hits for the kids omglolsdga" -compilations which I own.

nice, i used to work at a music store and i got usher confessions, which i ended up listening too a lot (i think i was into skinless shortly after oddly). i actualyl went to see elton john in september with my mom, god it was amazing, that man is a prince hahaha.

i usually hid my classical stuff that i listen too. i only do becuase people think that i am just a metal head and i dont have a 'softer' side. so i put that stuff behind others so they really dont see it.

No wonder I thought that there was a thread like this already o_O didnt remember that on what forum it was

I still don't understand why I would be ashamed of anything I listen to. If there's music that's embarrassing it is because it's just really bad music, and in that case I don't listen to it :p

Yeah I'm not ashamed of listening to Vera Lynn.. The song We'll meet Again is awesome. Its just not expected from someone who looks like me