Nerdiest Thing You've Ever Done/Period of your life

I play video games regularly
My fav genres of books are sci-fi and fantasy
I'm on the internet alot, apparently that's nerdy
Bit of a thinker, also apparently nerdy
I don't fanatically devote myself to one genre of music, and everybody thinks I'm this music nerd

BTW, this is against the 'standards' of my high school.

My current Magic deck is W/R and focuses on enchant creature spells. In addition to boosting creatures I control (mainly weenies so I can get plenty out quickly), I have two Celestial Ancients in my deck (3WW, Flying 3/3, whenever an enchantment is played put a +1/+1 counter on each creature you control...so, if I have both out, each time I play an enchant creature each of my creatures gets a +2/+2 counter :cool:). If this tactic doesn't completely own the enemy, I have Brion Stoutarm also (2RW, 4/4, recovers X life whenever it deals X damage, R+tap+sacrifice another creature to deal damage equal to that creature's power to target creature or player then gain that much back with his amazing Lifelink ability) to toss, for example, 15/15 Celestial Ancients + other monsters at my enemies.

...ftw.

I was laughing at the amount of detail you explained it in. I really don't understand what kind of game you are talking about and it does not seem like I would be laughing at it too much.

The cool jokes need to cease though.

My current Magic deck is W/R and focuses on enchant creature spells. In addition to boosting creatures I control (mainly weenies so I can get plenty out quickly), I have two Celestial Ancients in my deck (3WW, Flying 3/3, whenever an enchantment is played put a +1/+1 counter on each creature you control...so, if I have both out, each time I play an enchant creature each of my creatures gets a +2/+2 counter :cool:). If this tactic doesn't completely own the enemy, I have Brion Stoutarm also (2RW, 4/4, recovers X life whenever it deals X damage, R+tap+sacrifice another creature to deal damage equal to that creature's power to target creature or player then gain that much back with his amazing Lifelink ability) to toss, for example, 15/15 Celestial Ancients + other monsters at my enemies.

...ftw.

sounds like pretty good white weenie.
I used to play a tooth and nail deck, and also a wrath/phase deck that used platinum angel and this other beast angel to phase them out of play using cycling or something, then wrath to whipe the enemy's field and bring them back in for slaughter.

I enjoy limited play as well. I usually do decently.

My favorite magic deck is a black/red deck that uses the nightmare creatures who take away the opponents resources when they come into play. I also have some lots of land destruction and some good black/red cards. Its a little weak against fast aggro decks, but it's a ton of fun to play.

Also, the game is more fun when you know your deck is top notch and running in prime order and you kick someone's ass with Tooth and fucking Nail for Krosan Kolossus.

This thread is aptly named, it seems.
Tooth and Nail for Kiki-jiki + Sundering Titan is the shit. Aggrocontrol is my favourite kind of deck though. I've played U/G Madness in every way possible since the mechanic came out. Really dig it (have pretty much all mainstay cards foiled :p).

What's the red for?
Some of the nightmares are red, including the very important Petravark who takes away lands. I also have this guy called Pardic Collaborator. He's a 2/2 First Strike for 3R with the ability B: Pardic Collaborator gets +1/+1 until end of turn. He basically holds off any creatures until I win. I also have some burn spells

I enjoy limited play as well. I usually do decently.

My favorite magic deck is a black/red deck that uses the nightmare creatures who take away the opponents resources when they come into play. I also have some lots of land destruction and some good black/red cards. Its a little weak against fast aggro decks, but it's a ton of fun to play.
Not familiar with the current state of things - I only played through Mirrodin. Know a couple of the cards from the one after that.

Tooth and Nail for Kiki-jiki + Sundering Titan is the shit. Aggrocontrol is my favourite kind of deck though. I've played U/G Madness in every way possible since the mechanic came out. Really dig it (have pretty much all mainstay cards foiled :p).
I love U/G madness in legacy or w/e it's called. With the odyssey cycle stuff it pwns.

Not familiar with the current state of things - I only played through Mirrodin. Know a couple of the cards from the one after that.
Me too, stopped caring for real when Onslaught rotated out of standard. Played some extended when Timespiral came out too but got bored fast. Now I only play occasionally with my friends or if it s a local legacy tournament or something.
I love U/G madness in legacy or w/e it's called. With the odyssey cycle stuff it pwns.
U/G in my <3! I liked it better when it was standard and extended legal though. I'm not confortable with using my Force of Wills in it. :p So I play Fish in Legacy/Vintage instead.