Nevermore North American Headlining Tour 2010

I am not a fan of slim's but I am a fan of Mutiny Within, Warbringer and Nevermore so fuck yeah! (damn warbringer getting to play all the amazing shows, their booking agent fucking rules)

Ugh I had to endure Mutiny Within on Saturday to see Dark Tranquility. Blegh.

I'm definitely going to the Philly, NYC, and Worcester gigs. I might try to make it to Jaxx. I just know that traveling from the Greyhound station to the Palladium is a piece of cake.

You guys know this is all a big joke, right? They can't do this headlining tour until the EoR one finishes up, and who knows when that'll be.

Also, Mutiny Within..... never ever before in the history of history has any band ever made me wanna blow my own brains out, but these guys have come the closest so far.

whay because they are good? I don't follow.
What's not to follow? I think they're a shit band that should fuck off forever. That guy's voice is literally painful to hear.

Sorry if you dig them, I'm not trying to offend anyone or anything... but that band is everything that's terrible about metal these days wrapped up into a giant tortilla made of shit. They're like a shitty fajita, if you will. I don't want to eat that stuff.

Thinking they were a pirate metal band with a name involving "Mutiny" I went to wikipedia to see what they were like. I saw this review: "Blending the intricate technical aspects of Dream Theater and Into Eternity, the soaring vocal styles of Kamelot and Firewind, and the straightforward thrash brutality of Children of Bodom and Unearth, Mutiny Within have established a completely unique sound that gives them a huge level of appeal"

It was then I realized that nothing good can come from this band... nothing good at all.