Nevermore North American Headlining Tour 2010

The VIP treatment seems to be a big thing with bands these days, and if it puts a little bit more money in their pockets, then I'll spend a little extra to hang with them and get some merch signed, etc.

I'll do the VIP thing once more....... as long as my girlfriend does'nt ask Jeff to sign my penis again.

I think just cause of the avoidance I should show up at 4 of the shows just to piss em off ....lol

26.09.2010 (USA) SAN FRANCISCO, CA / Slim’s
28.09.2010 (USA) LOS ANGELES, CA / Key Club
30.09.2010 (USA) SANTA ANA, CA / Galaxy Theatre
01.10.2010 (USA) RAMONA, CA / Ramona Mainstage

Yeah. He started posting on the seven string forum for a while, but he just got banned over there for being an asshat, so he's back here.

Yeah. He started posting on the seven string forum for a while, but he just got banned over there for being an asshat, so he's back here.

More like I got banned for not being into the AxeFX

The people on ss.org dont know dick about anything. I gve those cocks more useful recording info then they deserved. Buch a fucking noobs. I was there years ago and nothings changed over there. Still teh same elitist pricks that get all pissy if you dont to things their way. Forums probably hosted in fucking china.

As for you Will, I thought you were coming here? you telling me we cant make a trip to Cali for a few days to see your fave band?

That wasn't really it. There was a post about that $2500 attenuator/DI, and people were saying that for that much money, they could get an Axe-FX for DI use that would do a lot more than the attenuator would. Granted, they're somewhat missing the point, but the idea was that the attenuator probably should only cost about a fraction of what it does. You then went on to attack forum members personally and go on an unsolicited tirade about how much you hate the Axe-FX and love your 5150. I've seen you be obnoxious before, but you were just plain being an asshole. Then you got pissy and deleted most of your posts in that thread. If you don't like the Axe-FX, that's absolutely fine. Really. But make no mistake, you were banned for being an ass.