Nevermore North American Headlining Tour 2010

slims hate
man i love slims, one of my favorites! super easy to get to, plenty of parking one block over so its easy to go hotbox the car real quick, usually great sound, good pizza place nearby for when bands are boring, bar isnt any more of a ripoff than most places... i guess they dont give ins-and-outs to the under 21s? that doesnt really concern me haha. the merch area does become a mob, but that happens at most places. for an over-21 out-of-towner, slims (and DNA) rules!

grand regency is pretty awesome, but like you said, only bigger shows can fill it.

man i love slims, one of my favorites! super easy to get to, plenty of parking one block over so its easy to go hotbox the car real quick, usually great sound, good pizza place nearby for when bands are boring, bar isnt any more of a ripoff than most places... i guess they dont give ins-and-outs to the under 21s? that doesnt really concern me haha. the merch area does become a mob, but that happens at most places. for an over-21 out-of-towner, slims (and DNA) rules!

grand regency is pretty awesome, but like you said, only bigger shows can fill it.

yeah since you're over 21 and can go outside to escape the madness it's not that bad but the closest I can do is going downstairs and sometimes even that is completely packed if the show is sold out and then I'm stuck in an insanely crowded venue with nothing but waiting for the good bands for like 4 hours; definitely not fun haha. If I could go outside, go to the store across the street, get pizza, get fresh air and chill then yeah it'd be wayy better.

lol yeah and they said their next tour was going to have a different setlist and im like "umm you guys have 11 songs..." :p

i've had so many chances to see them but never got off my ass to drive the three hours to the palladium, but im fuckin determined this time, plus im going to get my friend to go so we can rock out on the way down. bringing teh nevermore albums.

Yeah. I agree completely. I have no problem with Slim's at all. DNA is great too. Love that place. I also like how the bathrooms at Slim's are kinda out of the way.