NEVERMORE

Is it really that important?
Engl, Peavey, Fender, Mesa, VHT, Diezel, Marshall, Krank... They're all known to be able to provide amazing sounds... and crappy sound if poorly used. It's all that matters.
Hahaha, who am I kidding? ;)

Is it really that important?
Engl, Peavey, Fender, Mesa, VHT, Diezel, Marshall, Krank... They're all known to be able to provide amazing sounds... and crappy sound if poorly used. It's all that matters.
Hahaha, who am I kidding? ;)

welcome back!

So, what about the Recto Recording finally? Does it worth to change my tubes and record with an amp/cab or impulses? I know the cab sim inside is basically crap.

It's collecting dust at the moment so I'd llike to know if you finally tested it.

Sorry for the OT.

Thanks guys, yeah with the touring and producing I didn't have much time lately to come here, even on IM, but I thought my very highly anticipated opinion would make a difference here, lol ;)
About the Recto Recording Preamp I think I'll just sell it with the 2:eek:ne hundred (it's way too powerful) or exchange it to get a Road King or a Dual Rectifier head (but only if I don't have to get some cash out).

Sorry, I had to clean the thread a bit.
So far there's no official statement from the man himself, it's assumed that some sort of 5150 was involved and I think that might be correct.

let's stop speculating and sharing unofficial info, I'm sure Andy will tell us what amps he used on that record if he decides to do so.
So let's just wait and hope he'll share more info about this killer sounding album!

until he does....praise the lord of production and pray to him every night and whenever you're taking a shit thinking about how awesome it'd be to have an IR of Sneaps bathroom just to have the same toilet-ambience he has.

ANDY%20RECORDING%20RIG.JPG

I suppose it is settled... ;)