"New" (2006) Q&A thread

I was born in Wales, but people still call me a mexican because my parents are mexicans.

There's arrogant people in all the world, but the USA is the most arrogant of all countries. And sure, they have all that, but they also have an incredibly large public debt (or internal debt; i don't know what you guys call that in english), one of the most incompetent presidents in history, the worst reputation in history and a hell of a lot of other problems which i'm not even going to mention. But i suppose everyone has the right to be arrogant.

Come on, mate, let's both drop it. :)

You are aware that originally, people didn't say America when speaking of the USA, are you? The country's true name is "The United States of America" (which means that they are a bunch of american states that united together, not necessarly implying that they were the only country in the Americas) Later, people got tired of saying USofA all the time and they said only "America" or "United States". That was my 2¢.

Q : Favorite classical composer?

A : Summer Sanitarium. Nah, it's gotta be the Soilwork tour last year, DT was the main opener!

Q : Any song stuck in your mind right now?

A : Bastards of A Lying Breed from Amon Amarth obsessed me for over a month no matter how much I listened to the song.

Q : You happy on this forum?

@ rincewind : it was from Joseph Roux

A : Happier? err, live gigs and banana-chocolate pancakes

Q : Are you the only metalhead around where you live?

Rincewind said:
Q: Which other bands do you like very much except,of course,DT?

A: Nothing really matches with knowing DT on a personal level :worship: Music-wise I go from record to record, but make exception for In Flames being my other #1 band :D

Q: So i have this old parrot, and I jave no use of him whatsoever, so I'm choosing between cooking him and letting him go free... but first I have to ask: do you have experience in eating your pets, and do you know that cats taste like chicken?

A: Free as a bird (stick with that)...and thanks for one more thing I didn't know until now,it will be very useful in my life if I ever get tired of pets and begin to feel very hungry

Q: So,will the poor parrot survive your personality?

Rincewind said:
Q: So,will the poor parrot survive your personality?

A: I'm afraid it's going to commit suicide talking himself to death.

Q: Ever in a public bathroom you wipe your hands dry, and then mention something interesting in a trash can... wil you pick it up or use more hand towels to play public bathroom basketball and completely cover it with m,ore hand towels?

And that video is something of quality, and the song is good :) Still nothing too special :)

marduk1507 said:
Man, that sounded like youre gonna cook him and then let him go free. :lol:

Yeah, right :D But how would I be able to cook him if I let him go free?

A: Plintus
Q: Who is the kindest person on this board?

UndoControl said:
I was born in Wales, but people still call me a mexican because my parents are mexicans.

There's arrogant people in all the world, but the USA is the most arrogant of all countries. And sure, they have all that, but they also have an incredibly large public debt (or internal debt; i don't know what you guys call that in english), one of the most incompetent presidents in history, the worst reputation in history and a hell of a lot of other problems which i'm not even going to mention. But i suppose everyone has the right to be arrogant.

Come on, mate, let's both drop it. :)

I think taking that stance is also pretty damn arrogant :). Oh I agree with you on the president, and the debt (because of the current president), but I dont really think we have the worst reputation in history, but then again that's just my opinion.

Alright, it's now dropped :):)

A: Me or maybe Thanatos

Q: Favorite song off of the latest DT album?