"New" (2006) Q&A thread

A:

Now nothing you see out there is real,
It matters not what you believe in.
It matters less what you say but only what you are.
It matters what you are. It matters what you are.

Q: whose lyrics are these?

A: I don't understand binary. (A friend of mine have a watch who show the time in binary, with little blue lights... Omg... I am not able to read it... hahaha

Q: Would you die for your ideas and convictions ?

A: No. I mostly take the blame... all the time, almost.

Q: Would you kill a close person of you if he or she ask you (in case of a incurable disease) ?

Kathleen23 said:
Yeah that's the inconvenient. Just say you take pictures for a webzine, ask for a photo pass :) hehehe we never know, it might work ! ...

Don´t mean to break the Q & A but this haunted me. As far as I know, no concert / festival organizer would just dish out passes when someone shows up at the gate like that, or sends just a mail. There needs to be an actual zine/page (be it your own or others`) to back this up and make an inquiry beforehand and they will check that, and you have to send in the references afterwards.
Never heard of / witnessed that anything else, spontaneous and un-checked would work, it might only get you blacklisted.

Edit:

No, I´d rather have real muesli

Do you think that animals live well in a zoo?

fireangel said:
Don´t mean to break the Q & A but this haunted me. As far as I know, no concert / festival organizer would just dish out passes when someone shows up at the gate like that, or sends just a mail. There needs to be an actual zine/page (be it your own or others`) to back this up and make an inquiry beforehand and they will check that, and you have to send in the references afterwards.
Never heard of / witnessed that anything else, spontaneous and un-checked would work, it might only get you blacklisted.

Edit:

No, I´d rather have real muesli

Do you think that animals live well in a zoo?
It was an innocent comment, with no real proof of this may work hehehehe! I have never done that, and I have never witnessed nobody too hehehehe! Of course they may check... I guess ! But here they sometimes allow a few people to get in front of the stage for taking pictures, even if they are not part of media.... but anyway, you should've have ignore this comment of mine on the false webzine ;)