"New" (2006) Q&A thread

A1: It's usually my only oppotunity to read throughout the week (going to uni)... but I walk to work. I hate shifts with people I don't know. And so the walk is not fun in those circumstances.
A2: @Kathleen: Traveling to work. ;)

Q: What's the most morose band/music you listen to?

marduk1507 said:
I thought my answer made that clear. Its usually travelling to work, meaning you work in another city or so, but it could also just mean the means of transport you use when going to work.

I was asking the meaning just to be sure that I didn't misunderstood your answer or anything. I didn't want to presuming that I knew the meaning, and after use this expression in the wrong way you know? :p

marduk1507 said:

I am really scared to use an english expression in the wrong way (can be embarassing, depending on the situation :erk: hehehe), so I keep asking what it means all the time while I speak with people in english. I try hard to be better, and with asking, it helps a lot ;)

A: Yes, DT and E-type I believe. I was a kid and cried of happyness when I heard him...

Q: If you would die now, would there be music and what music?

A: Of course there will be music. And I guess that I would listen to one song of each DT's album, and I would listen to softer things like The Gathering and some classic, cello to be more specific. Now I guess the sound of a cello would be my final answer !

Q: Have you ever cried during a concert because it was blowing you away ?