"New" (2006) Q&A thread

A: Cause we want to adjust the world to your own quallities.

Q: How do you get permission to stand in front of the fence at a concert to take pictures?

A: You have to be part of the media and\or having good friends in production and\or being a good friend of the band... many possibilities ! :)

Q: What did you have for lunch today ?

Ok, that's what I thought... Fuck. I do not want to stand with my new camera among a bunch of jumping, screaming, kicking 16-year-old boyz.

Tritonus said:
Ok, that's what I thought... Fuck. I do not want to stand with my new camera among a bunch of jumping, screaming, kicking 16-year-old boyz.

Yeah that's the inconvenient. Just say you take pictures for a webzine, ask for a photo pass :) hehehe we never know, it might work ! Here it is always a limited number of songs for the photographers in front of the stage, depends on the band you're seeing... and on the tour manager's mood hehe! (May go from 1 song to 3 or 4 songs)...

Tritonus said:
Hahaha.. I feel not so optimistic about that. I do not think it will work and I hate lying, but thanks anyway.
Hehehe no problem! I have never done that actually... I don't want people to think I am a liar, which I am not haha! :D I often have passes but I am just too shy to go backstage and I am no good at taking pictures, or I just don't belong there in any case hehehe except if I know some people who work on the show or the bands, etc... If not, I'd feel uncomfortable, just being there because you "can" but you have nothing to do there, you know? hehe ! Anyway, I like it more in the crowd, watching the concert and feeling the vibe! I am sure its cool backstage and afterparties when you know someone or the band, which I am sure is a lot better than just a concert hihihihi ;)

A: If by "moon" you mean "penis", no i don't doubt it, i'm sure it's an illusion.

Q: What is the one thing you most hope for right now?

A: Canadian and USA prime ministers...

Q: Are you afraid that the situation in Lebanon will start a World War III... ?