"New" (2006) Q&A thread

Well, last week I went to New York City (a 9 hour trip away from home) to see Emperor, and I didn't tell my parents where I was (actually I lied about where I was). So now my life is pretty much fucked for awhile, though it's complete bullshit, since I'm eighteen and should be able to do what I want. I would just move out, but my girlfriend's mom said she couldn't see me anymore if I did, so fuck that. Oh well, I'm just waiting out my punishment now.

Are you hungry?

Sorry about what happened, but why don't you and your girlfriend move out and live together?

A: Yes, very. But I'll have to wait for breakfast. I have a broken sleeping schedule, but now at least I eat three meals per day. :p

Q: Do you stop in a middle of something to think why are you doing it?

I think I would love to live long enough to see my grand children grow up. I dont know how fast or slow things will go, maybe I wont have any grand children and live forever.

The same Q.

a: i want to live on to have children and help them grow up, but i want to be gone before my presence starts to be a burden on them. i just hope it's not going to be horribly painful.

q: go on.

A: I would like to die when I can not fit anymore botox in to my cheekbones and forhead.

Q: Who would you give your money to?