"New" (2006) Q&A thread

A : What? That was totally uncalled for. No I don't.

Q : Ever met someone that looked just like you?

@Rincewind : A GRRRAIL is a quote from Monty Python.

RampageSword said:
Q : Ever met someone that looked just like you?

A: haha, yeah, saw a guy in real life, and another one online :D

Q: Ever was confused for anyone? A celebrity, may be?

A1: i'm not dying for them.
A2: not that i remember of..

Q: how much water do you drink per day?

@rampy: relax, i was joking..

A: I'm not working, but i'm slaving myself in medical school.

Q: How about you?

A: Thank you. :) I'm 5th year. The fun has just started..
Good luck to you too. :)

Q: What is your biggest dream/goal?

A: I would like to travel very much to many countries and work one day in job I like...and forever be able to enjoy in good music and everything that makes me happy,you know,never get tired of life itself and become just another angry person

Q: What exactly (in medicine) would you like to be one day?

A: Uh,yes,but I still like to buy originals of my best of bands (like DT)...problem in this country is that you can't get all stuff you want

Q: In which school/college are you?

A: Didn't get if you think for name in avatar...if yes,Rincewind is a clumsy wizard from Pratchett's books...and love that song too,along with 100 others from DT(they're just amazing)

Q: What does UNAM stands for? What year?

I meant your real first name (i.e. mine is Alex). But thanx for the info. :)

A: I'm starting second semester in a week. UNAM means Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (National Autonomous (i.e. supposedly independent from the government) University of Mexico).

Q: How about you? What university/school/institute are you in?

A: My real name is Ivana...for my college look little up,I answered Siren that

Q: Do you have any particular thing that you study there(like example chemistry or something)?

You said you were studying pedagogy and librarianship (and yes, you did write it correctly :)), but i don't recall any posts about your university (maybe i didn't look hard enough ;)).

A: Genomics (genetics with computers).

Q: What's your dream job?

Rincewind said:
What exactly (in medicine) would you like to be one day?
I don't know yet, i like too many things. But probably something that involves surgery, i'm too fascinated by that. I can spend hours in there without realising how they passed.

You have a very beautiful name!

@Siren:Thanks,here is pretty common (like every third person calls like that)...and I am fascinated with your goal about surgery,I think that are really special people,you know,which can save other's people lives and have knowledge to do that

@UC:It is on philosophy university

A: My dream job would be something to do with books,like to translate them or something,'cause it frustrates me how little good books are translated in my country(of new stuff),or something with travelling...of course,if we're speaking on imaginationb level,I would like to sing in some really good band,or be a photographer (as you see,I'm not still clear on my dream job :) )