"New" (2006) Q&A thread

A: My dream job is to work on genetics, physics and neurology for a while and then be called by some space organization to be one of the first colonizers of Mars (i'm completely serious about this). But that's very unlikely to happen, as nobody seems to give a fuck about Mars. :(

Q: What city would you live in if you had the choice?

@UC: I know,that's why I said on imagination level...but for real,something with books

A: Well,probably some city in Scandinavia 'cause I think that there people have very good life and are also very good (as far as I know),you know,open minded and everything...and I like my city very much,just government bothers me :)

Q: What would you do on Mars diferent than is on Earth?

A: Do better science without having to deal with the politics science is getting into down here, live in a place way more beautiful than any city on Earth, help build a world (you know, make Mars habitable), and start all over again (help create a society based on equality, trust, respect and all of that -- you know, the way it should have been on Earth).

Q: Did you know that Sweden is the country with the highest suicide rating in the world?

A: No,I was just saying based on what I've heard from people living good life there...but is very surprising,I thought that's Japan or SAD...it depends do they look on number of people living somewhere or by numbers a year

Q: Are you avare that it could never work 'cause people (not all but majority) are destined to spoil almost every good thing?

A: Haha, we can always hope
Q: Have you ever seen Mars through a telescope? What did you think?

I don't really know, it's just what i've heard. But if i can't go to Mars i'd like to live in Sweden too (favorite country). :)

A1: I'm aware that it would be difficult, but i've spent the last two years or so trying to think of a perfect or nigh-perfect sociopolitic system, and i think it could work if you educate people and make them aware that if they don't make it work everything will go to hell.

A2: I have, but unfortunately it wasn't a very powerful telescope, so i could only see a little orange disc with a bit of white on top. But i think it's a beautiful planet.

Q: Do you think it's possible to educate an entire society in such a way (provided one had the money and time)?

A: I didn't quite understand your question, but if you meant living on Earth but with the person i want then i'd choose my girlfriend, and if you meant leaving Earth (i.e. going to Mars) with only one person then it would probably be my girlfriend too... or my best friend..

Q: How about you?

@Rincewind: ahhh, thanks, you're making me blush. :oops:
the things you mentioned on the imagination level (singer, photographer) are things you could always start practising as hobbies, and in this way get pleasure out of them. :)

@plintus: *bitchslaps*

@Siren:I'm just honest,you must know that is really special thing...and is Plintus,for that matter,always so wacked?

@UC:I meant living on Earth,but the other is good too...and you couldn't know who is evil if they were good actors,I mean in little things and from them starts everything...but anyway,that subject is hole without end..but good idea and shows that you are dreamer and that is very good

A: Probably my best friend,'cause I'm not in any relationship now

Q: The longest relationship you've been in?