"New" (2006) Q&A thread

A: I don't, just curious
Q: I meant what camera has the most pixels? For instance, the EOS has 8.2 megapixels (8,200,000 pixels)

A: Most i ever saw was 12Mpx, if that's what you mean. But i suppose the cameras on the satellite that took that Valles Marineris pic i sent you are much more powerful. That's like 1,000 pics put together, i think, just so you know.

Q: Will you buy a digital camera soon?

A: Well the family has one, which is pretty bad but good for documenting vacations. I borrowed my school's cannon eos and fell in love with it (especially the astrophotography part) The camera's 1200 dollars and I could either buy a computer or that with my earnings from work/science center.
A2: Dunno, I was beaten :(
Q: Thoughts?

A: As far as the focus and exposure is right, I have no problem with my camera. I have more than enough pixels for display on computers for now. Maybe I'll have better cameras later when designing commercial posters.

Q: Yours?

A:Well, the family (and by family I mean me because I'm the only one to ever use it) has a 4.2 megapixel camera right now, so it wouldn't be much of an upgrade. Also, the Cannon has manual option so you can keep the shutter open as long as possible to record faint things (such as starlight :)

Q:What is your favorite kind of flower (don't have to name it, describing it is fine :))

A: Rhododendron :D More seriously though, jasmine.
Q: Electronics or nature?

A: We don't really have much option, considering the steps forward we have taken to destroying the planet, so yes. I would prefer to just travel back in time and live with native americans.

Q: You?

A: No. We won't destroy ourselves by then, but something will
A2: No
Q: again

A: Let's not go there.

"The future is wild" is a series of NatGeo or DiscChan (don't remember which) documentaries about how the animals and plants of a distant future will be. They're made by people who have supposedly spent forever doing research and coming up with the most likely course of evolution.

Q: So do you believe them or not?