"New" (2006) Q&A thread

A : "The artistry of living chaos is pictured in the poet's tears" because it relates a lot to my vision of arts. Also there is "Never is the dark any threat to my existence" because it somewhat describes my way of life.

Q : Care to continue?

a: currently, i have a thing for the lag wagon lyrics in my signature: "everything echoes, everyone emulates, everyone is a victim of their blood". this has lots to do with my father's recent death and the fact that what survives in my family is partly an image of his personality with a degree of distortion that i cannot ascertain. but this is a very long story and i can't explain it briefly. if i have to think about other lyrics that were very important in the past, i'll make everyone laugh and quote manowar: "they'll watch us rise with fire in our eyes", because that's what's coming to people who didn't really believe in me. also, i'm starting to think that when that happens i won't care too much anymore, because i will have run out of time for several important things. this brings to mind a whole world of relevant lyrics by therapy?, but i won't quote them all. and, last but not least, something of a personal anthem comes from rancid's "hyena" (well, of course): "who can i trust in a world where i'm taught to take and not give?"

q: go ahead, this is nice and allows everyone to be very self-centered.

A:"Once I thought that what no time can heal
is here in me-but time proved me wrong
deeper still toward an outward pride
No more lies-Im here on your time"
I had lots of problems when I was young(under 20*g*) to find some kind of place in the world around me and myself and it tooks lots of time to find out who I am and somethings like this. The whole Projetor album helped me very much in these hard times, so it was my soundtrack for my escape especially On your time. the best DT song ever

Q:same:

A: "I shall not be blinded, I shall not be forced". because I am a teenager :p (21, actually)

now seriously; "one is darkness, the other silence, without silence the dakness loses it's splendour." It's very hard for me to describe why I'm struck by these words. for "splendour of darkness" part, I can reference "ying-yang". there are much more but I don't think I can explain, really.

Q: next ?

Come with me
Into the trees
We'll lay on the grass
And let the hours pass
Take my hand
Come back to the land
Let’s get away
Just for one day

R+ by way of DM - stripped
Reminds of a best Friend. Our friendship was leading to a romantic relationship
But cancer took Her within six months of the diagnosis for this disease

RIP Angelique, You will live in my heart, soul, mind always

Q: You?

@LaRocque: I'm sorry.

A: "Our memories depend on a faulty camera in our minds."
As studies prove memories are not really accurate at all. Also, the cameras are storage spaces and the mind a (usually) unerasable one. Some memories never go away.

Q: et tu?

A: "Does your ceiling differ from mine?" I hadn't noticed it till Siren pointed it out and I love it :)

Q: Same

A: From Dimension Zero's "Into and Out of Subsistence"

This last verse is for me
I'm cracking down, I'm lost, I'm drowned
I don't really want to see
Until I'm gone and by dirt is crowned

Reminds of a schoolmate who had drug problems. One day, he disappeared and he was found two days later, dead from an overdose. No one could tell if it was a suicide or accidental.

Q: Do we keep this here or we make a new thread?

take the honers, sir

Should we start a band vs. band thread?